Time Breaker
Hey, why not, right? :p
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yep!! Agreed on that!

What'd U do today?
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Not much, really! Just played some Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 with my brother for an hour, but before that, only hanging around basically doing nothing. :3 How about you?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Me? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Woke Up SUPER EARLY, and was in Boston for a Fieldtrip for the Day!
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Ha, sounds like it was exhausting! I'm assuming you still had fun?

Sooo does Neo Blaze not like you anymore or somethin'? I mean, it's probably none of my business, but this seems really out of character for him.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yep, legs are SUPER TIRED and feeling the SORE Effect Now, but was Fun! :) Aquarium was the Best Part.

UGH, I think he's just doing one of these Moods Again. It all happened just because I was TRYING to get an Avatar! -_-
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Ooh, I like aquariums. Hope it doesn't take long for those legs to... get... "un-sore" or something!

Hmm. Where's the main problem coming from regarding the avatar?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Eh don't worry, I'm planning on going in my Hot Tub in a short bit.

Well... we have NO IDEA HOW TO GET ONE!! Like... me and my Mom TRIED Yesterday! But all that did was get us into RAGE MODE and SCREW UP my Internet Icon on my Computer
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Didn't Blaze have a guide for that? Or was it something related to saving the image itself, or even something else entirely?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yes, he gave Me Directions, here's the Problem, WE'RE NOT Computer Experts, we DON'T KNOW what some of the CRAP MEANS! So we HAVE to do with some Expert.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Ah, all right. Well, let me know if I can help in any way. Hope you figure it out soon, though. :)
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Thanks for that. :) Yeah... we DON'T KNOW HOW to do Computer stuff like this, My Parents TRIED getting Me to do Computer Class in High School, but we FAILED 3 Years and COULDN'T GET IT!! :(
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Man... REALLY GOOD IMAGE/DRAWING of Super Sayian God Goku there!! :)
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Yep, by the man Akira Toriyama himself! Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (or, as I prefer, Super Saiyan Blue) is my favorite Super Saiyan form, so :p

Also, fun fact: I used this image as an avatar many months ago and decided to recycle it today. :3
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Huh, must have missed it, :/ but NICE!! :) It's REALLY GOOD!!! :)
Back
Top Bottom