• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
NMLewis
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any smeghead is a smeghead of mine!
    YES
    I've finally found somebody who knows about Red Dwarf, dammit! It's just about my favourite comedy series, and it has certainly provoked the most laughs. I relate most to Lister, because I am exceedingly unhygienic and cavalier, lmao.
    Reactions: NMLewis
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    YES, THAT ONE

I know so many, and I can never choose which one I prefer. But this ones pretty cool:
    "I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly appear, every time I am near!"

holy crap how was i not informed

I've seen the 2009 episodes, but I had no idea there was more!
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    Oh, well, they kinda counted the 2009 episodes as series 9, 'cause then they have series X from 2012, series XI from 2016 and series XII from 2017.

I love it, it's just as good as it was before.

Favourite quote from Series 11:

Rimmer: I threw a two and a one seven times in a row. What are the odds of that?
    Kryten : Sixty-two million to one, sir - about the same odds as being killed by a tangerine.
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Ah! Well, I've definitely going to try and watch it. It's the best comedy I've ever seen.

Lmao.
    The Vindaloovian Empire bit was bloody awesome. I'm going to try that one day, I swear
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZbzIHGj8U
    Well, since I ping-ponged on this thread
    forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/what-do-the-two-pokemon-above-have-in-common.149121/page-11
    and deleted my post, your latest post now creates a continuation error (or whatever is the term for it...). Do you mind deleting your post to rid the thread of the continuation error, please?
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    I got rid of it!
    But you're allowed to ping-pong in that thread. As far as I'm aware.
    Harryghost
    Harryghost
    Are we? Oh well, what can be avoided... :(
    Awesome plushie!
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    It really is. And my Samurott one arrived today! So now I have my SMD team in plush form, haha. I'll have to post another photo of them later..!
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Can't wait to see that.
    Hey there! It occurs to me that I haven't visited to blab about Naruto with you and that the aforementioned action should become a thing of some sort which is why I'm here :3
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I see! The good ol' incredibly long Chūnin Exams arc. :p

Have you experienced any more from, say, the games, or was that just the permanent drop-off point?
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    It was really, unfortunately. If I could spare the time I would watch the whole thing. But I really have too many things I should be working on! I'll never tire of the two "Narutowned" music videos on YouTube by KentaroPJJ, though.

Hmm, if I could get the whole thing on DVD I'd probably watch it every day. That seems to be the key thing for me. I'm sure that's a possibility, I'll have to look into it soon.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Crunchyroll has Shippūden available for free with subs, and Naruto is available with a subscription. Alternately, the latter is on Netflix (obviously with a subscription), and both are on Viz's website for free.

Ah, decisions, decisions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom