• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TheCapsFan
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I saw in the GO Mafia thread that you do band? What instrument do you play?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Hey! Nice to see you, I enjoyed playing with you when I could, haha, and you played well too! I play the Clarinet and Tenor Sax. Do you play an instrument?
    Reactions: Blink
    Blink
    Blink
    I had a lot of fun playing with you too! And wow, that's awesome - I play the clarinet as well! I've been in band since elementary school so I've been playing for 10 years now. Only did marching band my first and last year of high school though, it takes up so much time...
    How've you been? You guys get out of school yet?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I've been great, how about you? And not yet, but soon. Next week.
    ?
    ----
    I've been well! Finally getting a moment to rest after long weeks of exhaustion. You should really join us over at BGN more once you're done! I aim to make the group much more active this summer, now that I have the time again.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I plan on it!! I love the additions you've made thus far.
    College is something to look forward to, rather than being spooked in my opinion. Once you find your own little friend circle clan, it literally becomes a quadrillion times more fun than high school (Just don't let your grades suffer, y'know).

Sorry my replies have been few and far in-between- I'm leaving for Japan in like ten days and am busy as fuck.
    Ayyyy, at least you got into one for sure, so congratulations on that!

How you feeling knowing that high school is winding down?
    Yoooooooo, sorry I never replied. I'm still consistently shit at getting back to people.

Anything back from colleges yet or nah?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom