P
Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? How are you doing? I should come around the chat more often. And of course, Astronema wishes you a happy halloween too.
    My friends... Well, I have a large friendbase. My close friends arent nerds, but we're deffinitely dorks XD (If you ask me, dorks are a less extreme, cuter version of nerds) Then my close but not as close friends are very average. Not popular, but not geeks. And then I'm on good terms with a lot of relatively popular people, so thats nice too.
    I know >.<

Well, from what I got from the "aftertalk" with my friends, I made some dumb mistakes D: But I dont think I did bad.
    Yes, its deffinitely important to be proud of your job! I dont understand people who sit at a desk all day doing who knows what. I mean, I know everyone cant be a doctor and all that, but why do something that makes you unhappy? Is money really, and I mean truly, that important? That they'd give up their life and happiness to get it? If so, then my respect for them dwindles >.>

Anyway, both of my parents are hospital pharmasists. So a few steps above Savon XD But yeah, they do well and all.
    A lawyer! Wow! Thats pretty intense!

Just internal medicine. I want to work in a hospital. I dont think I want to specialize in anything...
    Heck yeah I do! I'm gonna be a doctor. Its a job that I'd be really proud to do.

What about you?
    Stop, I wont! >///<

Really, I dont have high expectations. I'm only a sophmore and all...
    Matt & Kim! Me and my sister love "Daylight". I'm more of a pop/rock or soft rock person. Jack Johnson! We the Kings and the Killers too.

My favorite songs are:
    "Better Together" and "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson
    "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox 20
    "Geek in the Pink" by Jason Mraz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom