Time Breaker
Time Breaker
SUMMER!
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Speaking of which, are you planning on perhaps binging anything over the summer? Like Naruto? :p
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I MIGHT do something, been Binging a few Movies, and hanging Out. Next Week Start Out at my Summer Job at my Camp. Macitence Work!
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Sounds good! Hope that goes well! I'll probably binge some anime myself.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Thanks HAHA. In Other News, Star Wars had a BAD NIGHT Yesterday :( LEGO Movie Directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller QUIT on Directing the Han Solo Spinoff Film Next Year due to "Creative Differences" :(
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Yeah, that's too bad. Hopefully they'll find another director soon. It's kinda odd that they would just quit all of a sudden. Arguments? :p
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yeah, SOME WEIRD STUFF! Kathleen Kennedy or whoever said that "This wasn't the Vision we wanted for the film" it was PROBABLY a Comedic Route since Lord and Miller are KNOWN to do Comedy Films like the First Cloudy With A Chance Of Meat Balls, The LEGO Movie, and 21 and 22 Jump Street.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Yeah, I can see that. Humor works fine in Star Wars (see: Rogue One), but if the whole thing is targeted at comedy, it doesn't feel like SW. Unless, of course, it's LEGO.
Back
Top Bottom