Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Besides that, she has done terrible stuff. She accused John Campea of Collider of being paid by Disney to like Civil War and dislike DC, when Campea LOVED Man of Steel and BvS! He also loved Civil War, but somehow Grace was convinced Campea is paid by Marvel
    She's downright terrible. She will voice very controversial opinions just to get more views. She acts very arrogant and it has become apparent that she believes her opinions are superior to everyone else and that everyone should agree with her. Besides that, I hate HATE her voice. Yes, her voice. Nails on a chalkboard to me. It makes her videos unwatchable besides the other stuff I said
    Middle and Last Act WERE NOT GOOD and for SOME STUPID REASON she said that the Beginning made the Film one of the BEST Movies she had seen, but then the Middle and 3rd Acts RUIN it and is like one of the WORST Movies she's ever seen! I SWEAR when Neo Reads this Message he's gonna FLIP OUT at Grace LOL!! But yeah... NO!! I LOVE how's she the ONLY ONE in the Minorty to Give a BAD Review yet Chris A+ and others 5/5
    O___________________O WOW DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!! LOL, Neo HATES HATES Grace!! I have SUCH a LOVE HATE Relationship with her. Sometimes she CAN be Good (Neo would DISAGREE COMPLETELY LOL) but A LOT of the Time... STUPID COMMENTS, Gives BAD Reviews that get GREAT REVIEWS (War for Apes being the Latest for her NOT to Like).
    Not really one type of music. It is called Down the Rabbit Hole, named after the Alice in Wonderland story. Music ranging from pop music to hiphop to folk to rock to psychedelic, all kinds of music. And there are lots of other things to do too
    Yeah! :( I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS!! It's just my Mom was ANGRY at him because in her eyes, he was ACTING LIKE A DICK because we have NO IDEA ON HOW TO 95% OF COMPUTER CRAP, WE'RE BAD AT IT!!!
    I think I know what he did, I think he Clicked "Ignore" on Me. He sees the Messages I Send to him but just IGNORES them and pays NO HEED to them even tho I LITERALLY GAVE him an Apology a Week Ago, and I MEANT IT!! He probably thinks my Word is RUBBISH!!! :(
    NO IDEA!! The thing about come over my place by 6, IT WAS A JOKE!! My Mom Told Me to do it because she was FRUSTRATED and MAD at Neo because thinking he's so smart (my Mom thought hr was being VERY RUDE when I KEPT TELLING him we DON'T KNOW HOW to do Computer Stuff like this)
    Avatar Troubles. Was saying I can't DRAW A Square or a Triangle, and Joked that he needed to Come to my House by 6 to Help Me Out get an Avatar. And... THAT'S IT!! He said like "It was Nice Talking to U, I'm done!" It was something like that, I CAN'T QUOTE IT befusse he FRICKIN' DELETED THE COMMENTS!!
    YES!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE Ron Howard IS THE REPLACEMENT!! HE'S Directing the Han Solo Film!! :)
    That's fine, you should worry more about Justice League though I think.

Pretty long I think, possibly the longest MCU film, although not much longer than the other long MCU films I suspect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom