• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Sakuraa
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NO! December would be the WORST POSSIBLE TIME! 3 Words, The Last Jedi! Maze Runner would have NO CHANCE AGAINST STAR WARS!!!!!! I KID U NOT! UNTIL A Week Ago... I THOUGHT this Movie was STILL Coming Out in February like it was Planned to. I THINK it was supposed to Open Against the Final Fifty Shades Of BULLSHIT Film, but decided to NOT go AGAINST that OR Marvel's Black Panther. So End of January they have to Take.
    And the Other Minor Issue... is the January Release. That's the DUMPING GROUND of HollyWood. BUT, Again, I'm LOOKING FORWARD to it VERY MUCH! I am. I just think there are SO LITTLE Fans Left of this Franchise that Care. But we'll see. Me, U, TG, and my Friend are REALLY EXCITED, and I'm going to Give my DAMN BEST to Give the BEST THOUGHTS on the Film. I WANT it to be Great, Truly!
    And the 2 Other Problems. Well one is Minor but still I'll Go Over it. But the MAIN ONE, Young Adult Novels into Movies... they've Pretty much DIED! :( Hunger Games Ended on a WEAK Note, Divergent was STONED TO DEATH pretty much and is supposedly still REDUCED to be made into a TV Movie. It's just they've all Died, NO ONE CARES for this stuff anymore.
    YES! This IS the LAST ONE! I thought it looked Good. But I'm Scared! HERE'S WHY! As I JUST SAID to TG, FOX made the ABSOLUTE RIGHT DECISION on STOP Filming to let Dylan O'Brien Recover, Otherwise U'll have ANGRY MOBS UPSET Over it. But... I think it's TOO LATE for this Film. Like... DOES ANYONE CARE ANYMORE!!?!??!?! I know WE ARE! HELL, my Best Friend is REALLY HYPED for this Film too.
    Ok, I have NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF GAME FOX is Playing, but I'll U know ASAP when that Trailer for The Death Cure comes Out! If I';m NOT on my Computer I'll just Message U On my Phone just to Tell U the Trailer is Out.
    I'll Go Over Your Stuff Later, I had just Heard about this After I got Out of a Movie. Later Today... we're Getting the OFFICIAL Trailer 1'of The Maze Runner: The Death Cure!!! O__O
    Ok that's good. I'm on the Opposite Side but that's fine. On Nostalgia Side it was PERFECTION, but Review Wise, they have Flaws, Mainly the First Episode, I think Part 2 was more Grounded and felt a bit more Focused.

NEBBY GET IN THE BAG!!! :)
    Ok... I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY I HAVEN'T SPOKEN to U in 2 Months, 2 MONTHS!! X____X I've been here EVERYDAY pretty much and... I haven't said a Thing. Sorry. :( Overall, how have things been as of late? Just Want to know and know what U've thought of SM as of Late? I've LOVED it SOOOOOO MUCH Recently! :)~
    Oh Hey! Was Unable to Respond since I went to go see the INTENSE War Thriller Dunkirk! DAMN THAT WAS INTENSE!! 0_____0

But yeah, BLARGH for a Madea Halloween Sequel but... IT GETS WORSE!! He's GOT YET ANOTHER FUCKING MADEA FILM NEXT YEAR! Madea's... FAMILY FUNERAL!!! X_________X
    Yep becayuse... IT MADE MONEY THAT'S WHY WE HAVE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! -________________- X___________________X
    Yep!! And IMO, I thought I WAS LUCKY!! A LOT of the Stores I Checked Online, ONLY HAD THE Blue Ray!! :( LUCKILY a Target that is Close to Our Mall had a Copy!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom