Bulbagarden

Soki
Soki
I am one of the persons yes.
S
sumwun
Where do you guys get the information that you write into Bulba Handbook?
Soki
Soki
Various places, mostly Bulbapedia itself but when the info wasn't available there: PGL, playthroughs (our own and online ones), and sometimes from forums and the like (in which case we double checked the info as much as possible of course). Why do you want to know?
S
sumwun
Bulbapedia's article about SOS battles is currently missing the max shiny chance, but Bulba Handbook has it. Someone there won't let me transcribe the information, saying the source wasn't good enough. I was hoping you would know a more reliable source, or at least know someone who does.
Soki
Soki
Ah yes, the SOS Battle Chaining guide is one of those I had to puzzle together from various forums and the like, since you can't really get that info from the game's code, only from testing it out yourself. So that info indeed isn't 100% reliable tbh, though multiple sources named that shiny chance, but they could've all gotten it from the same source ^^;

I'm not sure where Bulbapedia get their shiny chance numbers from, could be they test it themselves until they got a number they're sure of. They just really have to be sure they have the correct number.
Back
Top Bottom