• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Yun
Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What char is the most balanced and what’s the least balanced? Who should be buffed and who should be nerfed? Do you like the Mercy changes?
    Torbjorn good bad or ugly

He's decent but people just get salty when his turret is POTG
    Yun
    Yun
    Good for zoning and anti-flanking measures.

Bad cause he's easy to counter with anyone who can stay remotely out of range.

Ugly cause he can ult to solve most of his problems, even more so than the rest of the cast.
    Whos the worst overwatch character?
    I’d say Ana, she’s a sniper who lacks the damage and kit of the other snipers and she heals allies with her shots meaning she can’t heal if she has no ammo. She has some really good effects like nanoboost and biotic grenade and sleep dart but shes outclassed by other healers and other snipers. I think her healing could be increased or maybe her ammo clip to make her more useful
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    *Most Viable*
    do you have to do trickshots with mercy to heal?

It takes Mercy less time to heal anyways
    Yun
    Yun
    Mercy also can't shut down flankers and negate every channeled ultimate in the game. If you're getting no value as Ana, it's usually a problem on your end. Mercy's only used in the higher tiers for one ability alone, while Ana is used for each and every one.

Also, Mercy doesn't at all heal faster, she heals more continuously. Grenade + two shots restores 300 hp immediately, while mercy has to wait 5 seconds to do the same.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    Side note

When you die as a healer your like omg my team needs me since you can see their health
    Mei is so annoying
    Yun
    Yun
    Not if you have a long-ranged hero, haha. Widow and Pharah shut her down immediately.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    She outsnipes hanzo and she can heal herself while being immune to damage or pull up a wall to shield herself
    Yun
    Yun
    If a Mei is outsniping a Hanzo, that Hanzo needs to switch. Her ice block is easy to work around since all you have to do is position yourself all around her to ensure that she can't escape, and the wall is on a long cooldown after it drops.

You shouldn't be 1v1ing a Mei as any hero that can't get out of her reach. That's her point as a Defense hero - you don't 1v1 them. They deny areas by having the highest threat level on the team while alive. You focus them first, then you deal with the rest.
    Hey! I made a new account so I could come back and rejoin the RP section. How've you been?
    Yun
    Yun
    Yoo. I'm good, hbu?
    Infinity_Storm 2.0
    Infinity_Storm 2.0
    Pretty good. I'm finally at my ideal college that has a game design program. I'm also dating a vet tech student (who, needless to say, has the patience of a saint) that I met at the college I attended last semester. I just finished finals so life is pretty good right now.
    Infinity_Storm 2.0
    Infinity_Storm 2.0
    By the way, what are the odds of me getting to be a part of Null again?
    Alright, gotcha! As a side note, your signature is the most hilarious thing in the history of history.
    Hey jay, sorry i haven't been active on Skype, program keeps on crashing when i ever i try opening it.
    Yun
    Yun
    That's cool. Try a reinstallation.
    Rebel for life! :p My last technology class of textiles in the computer room. Next class I have will be english and we'll be watching wall-E for the second time and answering questions :/
    No problem and thanks because I'm bored and allowed to use my laptop for class so why not use it as an opportunity to post>
    Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in Immortals, I was busy, is it cool if I jump back in?
    Yun, I'm going on a vacation for a week, so I won't be able to post for a while. Do you mind controlling my character for a while? Sorry for being such a bother bro.
    Just super-important things that I would absolutely need to know, like someone dying or the HQ burning down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom