• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Neo Blaze
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ALRIGHT! I have a Review! The Defenders Season 1 gets... AN A! REALLY GREAT! I'd say if it weren't for the Last 2-3 Episodes, this would have been an A-, this is the BEST SHOW SINCE Daredevil Season 2 IMO. I know you'll PROBABLY DISAGREE with Me, but this is how I Personally Feel.
    Yeah he was just like "I CAN'T BELIEVE after 3-4 BAD DC Films, that this is the One that CHANGES EVERYTHING!" He had a Similar Like Attitude like that Towards the Film.

Uh huh.
    Yep!! It's how I feel like how the Situation happened and is being handled -__-

IKR?!?!?!?! It's like... WHAT IS THE CLEAR VISION OF THIS FILM LOL?!?!?!?! It was... C- U said for Wonder Woman? What was it again?
    Yep! They Both REALLY REALLY LIKED IT!!

Yeah.

Agreed, and we'll see after how Justice League was Quote On Quote "UNWATCHABLE" LOL. From an Early Test Screening. Joss Whedon is having a STUPID CONTROVERSEY because we ABSOLUTELY NEED MORE GOSSIP!! -____-
    I know. Spielberg Excutive Produced ALL 5 Transformers Films yeah. I;m Leaning towards, I REALLY DON'T CARE. I just don't. Sorry Jared, U are good, but U are just... BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD as the Joker! Yeah like John and Grace they were FOR Todd because he did the UNDERAPRCIEATED Comedy Last Year, War Dogs.

HUH... Interesting Reeves...
    Yep.

I'm Indifferent towards it. Like yeah Cool Martin Scorsese is Producing, but I Personally Find him a bit OVERRATED but COOL he's Producing a Comic Book Movie. And Todd Phillips is Interesting.
    Yeah I Found Out that ti was the Kid from the Original Jurassic Park LOL! :) And sadly NEVER HEARD of the 2nd Guy :( but we know Hardy because... he was Angel, although we have NO IDEA WHAT his Acting Range is because Angel/ArchAngel sadly had JACKSHIT to do in Apocalypse :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom