• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Time Breaker
Time Breaker
The writer this episode really nailed Gokū. He had so much emotion when he was trying to revive Kame Sennin.

The subs are so annoying, though! They can't call him anything other than Master Roshi for some arbitrary reason.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I know right? And Krillin too, wanting to go back on the battlefield and screaming for Goku to help Roshi.

They probably want to cater to western audiences who grew up with the dub and mainly know him as Master Roshi. I'm not bothered by it too much, although I prefer Muten Roshi-sama :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
For next weeks episode preview, I initially thought they were finally showcasing Damom and Gamisaras, as the title speaks of an invisible warrior, but then I saw it subbed and it appears the invisible warrior is Harmira of Universe 2.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Gokū actually knew when to use Blue this time :p

I mean, yeah, but more than that, it's the fact that they don't use any other name for him no matter what they call him (with the exception of common nouns). Even when Gokū was reviving him, he wasn't saying anything close to it, but they had that name on the subs repeatedly. I guess it just bugs me as someone who prefers Japanese. *shrug*
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Speaking of next week, apparently Super will be on break after 106 for some reason. Not sure how long myself, though someone elsewhere said 2-3 weeks.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I also liked how much respect Beerus had for Roshi. Beerus never shows respect to anyone :p

Aahh really? I can't handle this X_____X
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Development, man! Beerus again shows how great a character he is!

You should watch My Hero Academia in the meantime. It's only 33 episodes so far. :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Yeah I've been hearing some good things about it. I still got some other things to watch, like the dub of Super and Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters, but I'd be really sad if there's two weeks without new Super episodes :-(
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Turns out there'll be a one week break after this week's episode (106), and another one before an hour-long episode on October 8th.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I can live with one-week breaks!

Ooohhh an hour-long huh? what could be the occasion? The final two episodes of the Tournament?
Back
Top Bottom