• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
dig
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Love your new avatar. Tom was amazing <3
    dig
    dig
    Thanks! I think I love it be ashes you know exactly what will happen a second after with the gun. And the facial expression ps and everything are just perfect.
    Reactions: Lillie
    Will say didn't know you were a fan of the TCG. :p
    dig
    dig
    Only recently started playing. Really enjoy it though. I've got a Metagross GX deck, a lapras GX deck and working on an Espeon GX deck. Only play and collect digitally though.
    Hey fab, how've you been
    dig
    dig
    Hey bud, sorry I couldn't get back to you, not been on the forum much. How you been?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    good. I got to see my friends after they came home from college
    dig
    dig
    That's nice
    I've been thinking about you at work lately, since my boss is having me work on a presentation for "The FAB Method" for our first quarter sales meeting. XD
    Where have you been in RM?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Also, hows it going?
    dig
    dig
    was on a leave of absence for ages, then I've just been busy with work and IRL. I'm good though. How are you?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Good, but dedicating my time to reddit and the pps instead of bulba.
    I did get some streaming of final fantasy XV done on twitch as well
    Hey bud, how are you?

Just wanted to let you know I think I might just up and upgrade my phone data plan to unlimited so I can at least be around more. They've been cutting my hours at work, and my mom's been needing a lot of help money wise lately because she's had carpal tunnel surgery. So idk how fast I'll be able to get a proper internet connection at home. My life's a mess heh. :p

Love ya btw!
    dig
    dig
    hey love.

We'll talk whenever :) How many hours you getting lately? I was on a zero hour contract, though would average at 40 anyway. Got a new contract guaranteeing a minimum of 21, still getting about 40 haha.

I had carpal tunnel treatment (not surgery) a year or two ago. One wrist is fully healed, my other hurts now and then. Love and prayers!

Dumped Sonia, went out with a girl from work on a first date, It was horrible! She was drunk when she arrived, could barely talk to her. Might give her a second go anyway.. in the future :p

xx
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Well long story short my brother was working with me so they were scheduling me around him since I don't drive and he's a ride for me. So I was averaging no more than 20. But since he quit I'm getting 25-30 like I used to. Which I'm happier about, I can do more after all.

I hope the 40 isn't exhausting you though!

Mom's complained about pains after the surgery but she's doing better. :D

I wouldn't have expected that. If you ever want to talk, lemme know k? I do hope you'll meet a nicer girl though. x)

Happy Birthday!!! <3 Take care of yourself, k?
    dig
    dig
    I have a couple of shit weeks ahead of me. Pub's gonna be busy over the Christmas period. Pulling close to fifty a week. I was so tired yesterday that I slept from like 5:30 to 10:50, then went back to bed around 3am, and I got up today at 12.

Glad to hear about your mum :)

Just how it goes. If I'm truly honest with my self, I have a tiny part of regret. At least when I was with Sonia I had somone. Being single sucks. Some people really like being a free man, but I'd trade it all for somone to sleep with.
    Hey CD! Hope all is well. Have a sort of weird question for you - I remember you sharing a music video a while back in the staff chat and for the life of me can't remember the name of it, but I've been dying to listen to it.

was wondering if by any chance you know what I'm talking about? I remember it was an old rap song, something like "what can I ____" Super fly beat and all that. thanks !!
    dig
    dig
    Haven't a clue mate, however, I, m drunk as fuck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom