• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Zexy
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would highly suggest you don't let any Sableye into your gym
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Why not? They have gems, I like gems.
    C
    Cilantro
    They...erm...eat gems. I don'thinks that's very safe for your rock types.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Most of my Rock-types don't have gems on their bodies, so it isn't that worrisome. But I'm careful anyway. Sableye is still a very nice Pokemon.
    "When I became a Gym Leader, I finally realized how great my dad is. Not that I'd ever admit that to him, of course."
    Are you considering replacing your avatar? :p
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Not yet as Entei is still the only currently available legendary in my region in GO, but I'll sure change eventually.
    Your favorite type is water,but ironically, i've only ever seen you with fire type avatars
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Perhaps I should change my favourite type then :)
    But Water is my actual favourite, I've been theming more Water types previously.
    Kon'nichiwa!
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It's all fine. Playing a lot of Pokemon GO these days as I'm back in the big city. You?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    School, anime, and mostly nothing. :3
    Speakin' of anime, you should watch/read My Hero Academia if you haven't. It's really good. ^^
    Zexy
    Zexy
    cool :3
    I should get back into watching animre more I guess, I've kinda let it be in the side for a while because of time constraints
    What are you thinking about using as your next avatar?
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I think I'll go with Entei as it is also Fire-type and thus in a way representative of Team Valor. It is also the one that will be available in Europe for now, which happens to be exactly where I live in :)
    No problem, man! I hope you've caught plenty of Lugia and Articuno this week :)
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Yeah, their catch rate is very low :(
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    I had a go, along with several other trainers, at a Lugia earlier today. We failed miserably. Five Chansey and a Wobbuffet probably didn't help. One trainer used a Murkrow and two Wooper for some reason. Additionally, I think Level 5 raid Pokémon only have a 2% catch rate.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Lugia has 2% catch rate, the other birds 3%
    Oh hey, seems you're going around following people now, and I'm one of them. Well, two can play at that game, you little stalker. :p
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I'll be following you :p
    Oh. My. Archaic. The mighty Zexy has seen fit to follow me, a lowly user of these forums. I graciously thank the mighty Zexy, and humbly follow back.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    The mighty Zexy is pleased by your token of gratitude.
    ... honestly I was a bit surprised to find out I haven't followed you yet lol
    Lone_Garurumon
    Lone_Garurumon
    Hmm, a Mod might know. What does following actually do? I've never been able to figure out any kind of effect to it.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    You can set your profile privacy preferences in a way that only allows people you follow to access most of your profile info.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom