• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tuoko
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last episode of Appli and OMG I CAN'T ;______; that was pretty satisfying in my opinion, tearful goodbye. I'm gonna miss it so much!
    Yes a movie focused on someone else would be great.

Fusion got a sequel series (though with a different cast...). I doubt Appli will be continued. Perhaps another crossover with Haru appearing....

Nope, a film called Mother!, which is very disturbing apparently and divisive among critics.
    Oh yeah, almost forgot about regional variants. I really hope they move away from Kanto nostalgia and give us some other gen regional variants too.

Oh snap... I'm gonna miss this show so much ;__; I've really grown attached to the cast.
    Yeah. Gosh I so hope that a possible new Mythical will appear in an SM movie. Marshadow was wasted in M20 and I don't want a sequel to that. Just give us the SM movie with the SM cast.

Oh, new Pokémon in remakes would be great!
    Also, what about that Appli Monster madness!?!? Leviathan is so cool. Didn't you have a source one time that Appli would have like 57 episodes or something? Because I think next episode is #50 and we're already near the end anyway...
    That is also true and also something I'm glad about. I wonder if some Pokémon are getting reordered in the National Dex? Like, will the new Ultra Beasts be listed in the National Dex after the old Ultra Beasts, or after Marshadow?

And I also wonder if we're getting new "normal" Pokémon and not just Ultra Beast. I'm gonna say we're only getting new Ultra Beasts. But you never know!
    I'll have to warm up to them. Assembly is just a brick wall but it could be interesting, Burst reminds me too much of Nihilego for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom