• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Thank you. Just came back today from my one year hiatus. :) Yes everything is going well now. Had a rough period for a while everything worked out now.
Ebail
Ebail
Well that's good. Glad to hear that despite hitting a rough patch everything is fine.Good to know you're doing alright.
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Thank you ^^

How are you doing ?
Ebail
Ebail
Can't really complain, just been very busy what with it being summer and all so I'm usually just drained.

And how are you overall? Feeling good?
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Oh yes I'm doing well now. :) I got a new (well used) car from my parents which is miles better than my old clunker. xD

Did you do anything exciting recently?
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
I wish, but nah I just work a ton since its summer. There won't be anything interesting for me until the fall if even anything then.

But heck that's great. Good to hear you got yourself a nicer car. Whatever improvement is always good.
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Aww but at least you be able to buy more cool things in the fall. Most games tend to get released during the fall season anyways. :)
Reactions: Ebail