• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Thank you. Sorry for replying late. Just came back today from my one year hiatus. :)
Trainer Gabriel
Trainer Gabriel
Welcome back! How have you been lately?
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
I'm doing okay. I went through some tough times over the year hence why I was away but everything is well now. :)

How have you been?
Trainer Gabriel
Trainer Gabriel
Sorry to hear that. But whatever problems you've had, it's good to know you're doing better now! :)

I've been doing well, overall; not much going on with me, besides looking for another job and playing video games in my spare time as always.
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Sorry to hear that you lost your job hopefully you'll find another one soon. What games have you been playing lately?

I'm almost done building my current gaming PC. It's a budget build but it plays majority of games well on high settings. I'm just waiting for my 2 TB hard drive (currently has an old 80 GB from my dead PC) to arrive in mail and it'll be ready to go.
Trainer Gabriel
Trainer Gabriel
Oh, I haven't lost my current job, so no worries - I've just been looking for a better job...or, at least, another one for additional pay.

Over the summer, I've been playing Pokémon Ultra Sun (a good season for that), Dragon Age: Inquisition, and some games from my GOG catalogue, including MDK, which I finished two days ago.

That sounds neat! Hope you get some great PC games to enjoy on your nice new machine! :)
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
That's good at least. :) I hope you better job soon.

Neat. I got Ultra Moon a few days ago and I love it so far. :) Have you watched the Sun and Moon anime?

I will~ PC gaming is very fun. Steam has a lot of amazing deals on games.
Trainer Gabriel
Trainer Gabriel
I haven't been following the SM series since episode 15, no.

It sure does. Any interesting Steam games you've got that you're looking forward to playing?