• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Soki
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you considering changing your avatar? :p
    Soki
    Soki
    Nope not anytime soon.
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    It's just that you've had that one since I first joined the forums.
    Soki
    Soki
    So? I don't feel the need to change it often.
    soki here's what i mean by
    yes but gen 5 remakes are gonna be the main series title for the switch and then we might get gen 4 remakes the pokemon company is just probably busy working on gen 4 remakes and since gen 5 remakes might be nearly done they might release that for the switch instead but i still think that gen 4 remakes will happen
    the fight with me and the people on the chat happened after eb games mistakenly leaked the main titles for the pokemon switch game which are black and white remakes and also i stated that gen 4 remakes might happen they did not pay attention to the part where it says gen 4 remakes might happen ok
    Did you see the Thronebreaker stuff for Gwent? Campaign hype!

Also hope your new job has been going well - I just realised it's been many months since we last spoke :0
    Soki
    Soki
    Yeah sorry I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to Gwent haha, I haven't played it in ages, I just really don't have the time :(

And yeah I'm loving it! My contract was made into a year contract too, so I'm gonna stay there :D
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Well that's great news. Glad to hear you're firmly in a job you're happy with :D
    Reactions: Soki
    I just noticed that we both have TCG cards as our avatars *fistbump*
    Soki
    Soki
    Wooh!* fistbumbs back*

TCG art makes for the best avas :D
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I try to put my own little spin on it, but yeah, I totally agree :D
    Just wondering... Did you draw your avatar?
    Soki
    Soki
    Oh no, if only my art was that good haha. It's from a TCG card :) Should really go draw my own avatar one day though.
    Hi, I see you like my drawing thread, and that you're also Dutch. :3

Since you have a Gligar avatar... Are you also a Johto fan?
    Soki
    Soki
    Ooh you're Dutch too? Cool, nice to meet ya! =D

Yeah definitely a Johto fan, it has a lot of my fav mons! Platinum and HGSS are my fav games ^^
    hey there! ^^

would you like an unhatched adamant flawless munchlax egg i bred a few years ago?... i have 2, had my bf cloned it for me a while back :)

.. and yes, theres are very old eggs. xD
    Soki
    Soki
    Hi! Oh thanks, but I don't really have a need for it, not too big of a fan of Snorlax tbh and I prefer breeding my own competitive mons ˆˆ; But thanks for the offer!
    Are you the person who works on Bulba Handbook?
    You know, I never complimented you on your avatar after all this time!
    Soki
    Soki
    Haha thanks! I really love it too, finally found one to stick with for a while again :p Gligar is love <3
    Hello. Can I submit something for the May Art Contest tomorrow on 30th May, or will it be over?
    Thank you.
    Soki
    Soki
    Oh no, you still can! It won't be over until Thursday :)
    Soki, in regards to my art thread: Is there any way I can scrap my current poll (or any poll where I am the thread creator) and start a new one?
    Thanks,
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Thank you. :) In that case, the following, please:

- Remove all of the entries except Mia (GS).
    May and Robin, I've already done; Kumatora I am currently drawing up; and I will not be drawing Sakura until I have more non-Awakening/Fates entries.

- Please add Solana (Pokemon) and Eirika (FE Sacred Stones) for the time being. I will add other entries myself. The question will remain the same.

Thanks,
    henrymidfields
    Soki
    Soki
    Alright, done! ^^
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…