Tuoko
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As long as it's not a Japan-only event... xD

Nice! I pretty much get all of my Shinies from the GTS because I'm.not very patient with Breeding and chaining and I don't really care that much about stats or natures.
    Thanks again! I hope you'll be able to get them :3 And I hope M20 Cap becomes easily available with USUM...

Yes I like it too :) I've been hunting Shinies on the GTS lately.
    Alright! I need to breed a Cubone first :p I'll let you know when I'm available to trade. My friend code is 0576-4616-1571
    I just took a look in my boxes and the only Pokémon like that I can Breed you is Moon Ball Cubone :<
    Nope, I've tried over the GTS but they're hard to get :( Oh really? That would be really great!! I wouldn't mind the French tags :3 Isn't there anything you want in return? Not that I have much to offer, but I can breed you anything.
    I want to have them all but I only have OS cap ;___; this distribution is truly ridiculous.
    It is! :) Yes like... MAJOR Scenes from the 3rd Act I'd say. And... WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!! Director Rian Johnson HAD Given a WARNING that this Trailer would SPOIL STUFF! He was like NO ONE should SEE this Trailer LOL!
    Oh HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA :) That's Fine, I Personally Grew Up with it my WHOLE LIFE so I'm used to it. Trailer Tonight was GREAT, MINUS the Final 20 Seconds because it GIVES AWAY TOO MUCH! I have a Force Awakens Poster Hanging in My Room Signed by the Cast AND Filmmakers Behind it on Premiere Day when the World Wide Premiere was. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom