• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Silktree
Silktree
CrystaI
CrystaI
Part of me wanted to question TPCi or TV Tokyo what is their intention/incentive to persistently referring to Ash's past, when that background setting narratively didn't bring any major influence to the overall plot of SM saga. For example, in SM001, take away that dialogue of Ash saying he catches Tauros before and replace it with a more generic line of "I'm OK, I get used to these rough situations", it wouldn't change the story even for a single bit.
CrystaI
CrystaI
BTW, rather than alternative timeline theory, I now had a headcanon of Branched Timeline Theory. So there is only one original starting point, but at some points story branches out to progress differently due to any possible different choice happened in the past. Like I had described in the Continuity Thread, a different IF-outcome if Prof.Oak didn't ask Ash to deliver the GS Ball to OI.
You may say it is a different version of alternative timeline theory, the only difference is whether the original starting point is the same as OS001 or as different as M20.
Silktree
Silktree
Yeah, I know about your revised theory and that's what I was referring to. Unfortunately, the Corphish cameo as well as the random performer girls from XY, would seem to indicate otherwise. Granted, you could argue that the Corphish next to Totodile wasn't Ash's and the girls exist in any timeline, but it just seems that the staff wanted to pander to non-OS fans. They didn't rule out revisiting other old regions when asked about it, either.