Iteru
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HALP! I told myself I won't buy anymore consoles bc let's face it, besides smash & BotW on like, holidays, I have no time to play the games I have!
    But they've teased SSB5 for Switch & I'm SO READY to toss money at a Switch once released ;_;. Also the KH 3 guy said a Switch version may be possible once the XB1 & PS4 ones are done. I swear if there's a system with both SSB & KH, I'll sacrifice people to have it!
    Lol rather you than me, last time I went was in a recent nightmare...

How's life anyway?
    I'm jealous! And proud too I suppose.. :p Keep it up, and let me know of you success story. Perhaps you will be my inspiration to get off my lazy arse and go.
    I know I haven't been active much, but where did the reply button go?? Lulz I can't remember how ;_;

Anyways..EW GYM! I've lost a bit too much weight over the last year and a bit and I keep trying to convince myself to go to the gym and bulk up a little - but laziness always prevails! (Never been). How was it?
    So what else is happening with you? Any studies? New games? Devouring of souls?

I haven't played Smash in so long I feel like I've abandoned a child :'(
    Iteru
    Iteru
    Ah just normal crap :p Starting the gym this week o.0
    Game wise I've mostly been on the PS4.
    I can't believe I am going to be working in this place shortly... Don't know if my future salary will allow me luxuries like sweets?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom