• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not surprised by it, Neo OVERREACTED but whatever, his opinion. Disney’s gotta keep making money and keeping Franchises Alive.
    Yep, Me and my Friend on Serebii Who I CAll “The Comic Book Guru” are going to
    DISECT this Film And Go Over EVERYTHING!!
    SOS Battles are annoying.You could have just asked me to breed you one. I don't need anything in return anyway.
    YES!! Like U can have JOKEY Characters, but they have to have Depth, and something that Pushed them. Perhaps the JL Trailers just AREN’T SHOWING Barry’s Depth and Loss and just WANT to Go with JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE with him
    Yeah same, I'm also saving money. The last movie I will spend money on this year starts with an S and ends with tar Wars.
    Yes. RUSHED and I've read some of what it from other DC Stories Via Short Snyposisis and... MEH, him SCREWING UP TIME and CHANGING People's Lives, I'm NOT a Fan of really.

Thor: Ragnarok again in an Hour, my Dad wants to see it. :)
    Yeah I know, but that's Gonna be SOOOOOO MINOR in this Film, probably Saved for Flashpoint. PROBLEM is, I ALREADY SAT THROUGH THIS CRAP!! The Stuff with his Dad was Good, and Flashpoint... GOD I HATED FLASHPOINT!!
    Like I'm Sorry but... ALL HE DOES IS MAKE JOKES!! And My Impression of him from that Future Scene in BvS I DID NOT LIKE AT ALL!! Miller... he just SEEMS TO ONLY DO JOKES! Does Grant Gustin Crack Jokes Over On the CW? YES, ALL THE TIME! But he Balances it Out PERFECTLY with Drama Situations he's Given. I SEE NO DRAMA with Miller's Take on The Flash.
    I'm not very excited for it since I haven't liked the DCEU so far. I think some of the trailers looked alright although it seems very CGI heavy (guess the same could be said about Ragnarok though). We'll see. Definitely not going to see it in theaters though.
    Although had One Experience I did NOT LIKE with a Guy, and it was During the Doctor Strange Scene. APPARENTLY U CAN'T LAUGH AT A *UCKING COMEDY MOVIE!!

Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo AND Lou Ferrigno as Burce Banner/Hulk, Taikia Waititi as Korg, and... Tessa Thompson as Valkerie! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom