Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha, i finished Ultra Moon a few days ago:

- Decidueye
    - Lycanroc Dusk
    - Crabominable
    - Salazzle
    - Kommo-o
    - Necrozma
    I guess Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and kinda Batman. But... Superman I THOUGHT TRULY STOOD OUT! O____O AND I'VE FOUND THIS SUPERMAN SUPER BORING IN THE PAST!!
    Shinies are apparently extemely easy to find in Ultra Wormholes in USUM. I haven't explored them much yet but I did find and catch a Shiny Abomasnow on my first Ultra Wormhole experience.
    I don't post there enough. I will rarely post there, except when I need something that is hard to get on the GTS. I get most of my stuff off the GTS as you know, including 500+ Shinies.
    Yeah it kinda sucks. You can't put a trade message either in this gen. In XY and ORAS you could say for example: "Keldeo wanted!" and people could request a trade to you to offer Keldeo for something you have. You could use the GTS forum on this site though.
    I can help you with the Pokédex Entries but it won't help you on the GTS. Keldeo and Volcanion and other Mythical Pokémon can't be put on there and as such no results will show up when you search. BTW, you don't need to have Pokémon registrered to search for them on the GTS. There is a manual search function where you just type the Pokémon's name.
    Justice League is an unprecedented disaster..... Majority of the critics didn't like it (around 40% on Rotten Tomatoes) and now it has come out that it has the lowest Box Office opening weekend of all DCEU films. Lower than Man of Steel, lower than Suicide Squad.... at 95 million. With the budget it has and with all these iconic characters, that's pretty much a disaster of epic proportions :-(
    Yeah I saw that, congrats. Poor Buffon though... Unbelievable, no Italy for the first time since 1958.
    So For 2 Days I saw this Film 2 Days in a Row. I saw the Remake of Murder On The Orient Express And it was Great. A-
    That's cool. In the post-game you can get a Z-Move for Eevee although it's kinda worthless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom