Tuoko
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's the outer cameras I believe. And they don't seem to work for anything else either >__< Yeah it's an original 3DS XL
    Yeah... It worked fine months ago. When I start up the camera in the 3DS menu the screen is just black and I can't take pictures. QR scanner in-game freezes like I said. I also can't seem to find a solution online. I'll find another way to get it.
    Have you claimed your M20 Pikachu? I just found out there's something wrong with my 3DS camera. It doesn't work anymore and when I select QR code in-game, it just stucks on a loading screen forever >_______<
    Yeah it's finally here. I'm just gonna check it out on tv though. It isn't even playing anywhere near me.
    Oh nice! I finished Season 2 last Friday in one bingewatch. Really great!

I should be able to trade in a few hours. I'll let you know :)
    YEP!! :) It's Playing in My Area and Theater Next Week! :) Doing a DOUBLE HITTER/Feature Next Week! :) First Thor: Ragnarok, Europe got it Early and Neo LOVED IT! And then On that Sunday I'll Go See Pokemon with my Mom! :)
    Really? o_____o Thank you so much! Let me know whenever you're available and I'll get online!
    Yeah... :( It was Playing at my Theater while I was Out On Vacation in Florida back in April :( and when I Got Back, I was seeing Other Things at the time too. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom