• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Time Breaker
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So it's looking like that data mine that said Fit Buu was in the next XV2 pack is wrong and it might be a grown up version of Fu.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I knew it was Fu all along actually ;p There was a lot more evidence in his favor - namely a demon aura and a bunch of new super attacks.

I'm hyped. I love his design.
    So now that we should farm more medals cause of the new mode I'd started expert missions again after quitting months ago due to 15 being such a struggle. It makes me laugh how easy the ones right after 15 are. Vegeta usually goes down in about a minute and a half for me haha
    Reactions: Time Breaker
    Ebail
    Ebail
    18 isn't too bad honestly, if you stay on Broly, despite his moves that take away like half a bar of health in one swipe he won't ever use his attack everyone moves.

19 was really really easy too. Janemba was almost out of health a minute and a half in, and one I broke free of mind control I just took him out (as he only had half a bar left) while the other controlled team mates flew around attack my one none brainwashed one.

I'm just glad I unlocked the move 15 had when I cleared it so I never have to do it again haha.

I plan to buy the figures once I buy all the attacks I still need to own from there. But beating Goku and Vegeta will get me what I need quickly enough.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Thanks to the Extra Pack 1 datamine, Jiren's been confirmed for Extra Pack 2 along with what are probably Fuu and Ranger 17.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I guess I'm not too shocked since the pack was rumored to already be meant to include UI Goku so Jiren makes sense. I hope we get a few free alternate attire characters. Like an angel Golden Frieza would be cool
    So Hero Colosseum sure is interesting. Didn't expect it to drop today til I turned on my PS4, saw a XV2 update and loaded the game out of curiosity where it said I gained add-ons. Kinda fun since this is probably the closest we'd ever get to an actual Heroes game haha
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I've been playing it a bit, and it's a lot of fun! I'm a little hopeful that we may get a Heroes release here someday if the Hero Colosseum is successful, actually.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I definitely have to keep playing. I have my doubts about the Heroes one day but it doesn't stop me from hoping. And also i think my favorite thing about this update is we can pick which song plays during parallel quests now.
    You know I'd been wondering now, after catching Super 2 weeks ago (dubbed) and hearing Hit, then looking and realizing his VA is different from the one he had for XV2, well it has me wondering if maybe (I mean we all know Sean is still doing the voice regardless of course) Goku Black will sound different in the anime than he did in XV like Hit did.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    At the very least, he won't have the gruff voice that his base form had in XV2, but I can't say for sure on whether the Rosé voice will be used or not.

I'm hoping Sabat will take a more straightforward approach for Schemmel's Black, but I don't think anyone's said what they are using; just what they aren't.
    "I'mma double homin' desh dat den break yo shtamini, an' you is broken, an'en, you's ded, an' den, you's leakin'."
    So, hey, what's up?
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Not much, really! I've just been watching some anime, and I'm planning on continuing until I clear my to-watch list ;p

How about yourself?
    Harryghost
    Harryghost
    Well... same here! Just got back to watching Fairy Tail (after nearly two years of not watching it) as per my to-do list. ;)
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, naisu!

Let me know if you're ever looking for recommendations, 'cause there's a couple anime I particularly enjoy that I'd heavily recommend! :3
    ALRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LAST JEDI TRAILER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! BE WARNED! Last 20 Seconds GIVES TOO MUCH AWAY!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY
    Thank you for replying I’m on my cellphone and it’s difficult to see the detail in your picture at the moment. Plus I am bias for Shin so... But but! I am more bias for Anime Kittens <3 I followed you is that like friending?
    Excuse me but are you Shin the Supreme Kai? #BestKai
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ningen! I am Zamasu, the true god and the embodiment of justice!

(I love Shin =w= Also in case you're curious, this username is a temporary change for a Halloween roleplay event. My normal username is Anime Kitten. :3)
    "Wasn’t your life the real deal too? You were the one who worked hard! You were the one who struggled desperately, weren’t you?!"
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Wonderful Zen'ō-sama! This vile one has summoned you to carry out his corrupt will, his plot against us gods! You must erase him before his actions cause any further harm to our beautiful world!
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Heeeeyy Zen-Chan, weren't you looking for someone to play with? This green guy here volunteers!

(Haha you could be a scriptwriter for DBS. That sounds just like glorious Zamasu)
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Do not listen to this evil mortal! He simply desires to restore humankind in order to rule over this land, a position only gods are worthy of!

(Well it better, he's my all-time favorite character after all ;p

(lol Seriously though, thanks! I guess I must know the character well... maybe a little too well? x3x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom