Bulbagarden

Cresselia92
Cresselia92
I became a staff artist just a few days ago, actually. It was on the 12th-13th, IIRC. They appreciated my drawings and I was rewarded with a rainbowy badge. :3
TeaWest
TeaWest
You do make very nice drawings, that's for sure!
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Thanks! :D I really love to draw, and I would like to participate to the Christmas contest. I may not be allowed to win anything, but it should still be fun.
TeaWest
TeaWest
I'd like to learn how to draw someday. I feel like it's a really good skill to have just in general!
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, there are many tutorials online which can give you a few initial tips. Depends from what you’d like to draw, actually. Are you more into anime/manga or occidental cartoons/comics?
TeaWest
TeaWest
I'm kind of drawn to the art people who can sketch something really nice with a simple pencil. I haven't really thought about it a lot though!
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
So, more like sketches or pencil drawings?
TeaWest
TeaWest
Yeah stuff like that. Although I'm really impressed by you guys who can make stuff digitally too
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Drawing in digital is not that much different from drawing with a pencil, especially if you use a tablet. If all, it’s easier to fix things digitally.
TeaWest
TeaWest
Yeah I would need to get a tablet, altough I think my laptop has touch screen functionality. Is there a particular drawing software you would recommend?
Back
Top Bottom