Neo Blaze
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok of the 2, Boba Fett WOULD MOVE
    FORWARD because... he’s Boba Fett LOL!

Ok Fair Enough. I’m going to Remain Hesitant on Solo for a while, just because I’m Scared for it Personally. But still seeing it.

SWEET! :) I’m Sorry but Brainfart Activated, what was this Festival Again?
    Fine. Tell Me, why did Bob Iger Acquirer LucasFilm/Star Wars. We haven’t heard ANYTHING on Boba Fett and Jabba Solo Films for a while, so they COULD have been Dropped. We’ll see what Johnson does.

Your Opinion but eh fine, I Personally Disagree.

How’d the Party Go?
    Apparently Letting a Franchise Live is a Crime! One that is Respected Again. Yes the Film is BOMBARDED by RANDOM, and SOME BS Comments, but Otherwise how Else did this Film Become the 2nd BIGGEST OPENING OF ALL TIME!?
    Huh, just read on Screen Rant that Rian Johnson and Mark Hamill both thinks that Phasma might have survived, and will return (again). Gwendoline Christie has apparently figured out a way for it to happen. I had a feeling this would be the case.
    That is why he is so good. They cranked him up to eleven, but also made him fun. He is still menacing enough to be a threat in the scenes where he is required to be (when he takes Finn and Rose captive), and he doesn´t just feel like a complete dumbass. But without the humor they put in, he would just be a bland evil guy. I think they found the perfect balance between evil, cowardly, slimy and snarky.
    Yup, she is. I´m happy they kept Hux alive though. I spent the last thirty minutes of TLJ fearing that Kylo would kill him somehow, but luckliy, he is still alive. I love that character, he is easily the best "evil officer" character in Star Wars (better than Krennic, who I also like a lot).
    Oh Ok. I didn’t have too much of a Problem with that.

Singing, OH THERE WAS A GAME OF THRONE ACTRESS IN STAR WARS, AND WHO DID SHE GET TO PLAY? CAPTAIN WAAAAAAASSTED!!!!!!!
    Yeah, agreed. Her armor was pretty tough though (she tanked blaster fire with it), so she might be alive. What do you know Gwen Christie from? You don't watch GoT, which is what she is the most famous for.
    PFF. Yep. :)

Yeah, a little disappointed, but I Got Over it and it's a New Direction that I think could Work. And the Direction actually worked because I had Liked the Last Scene. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom