Bulbagarden

Kakuna Matata
Kakuna Matata
Kakuna Matata
Kakuna Matata
and thought "aaayyyy I like you, fellow TR enthusiast"
TRNatalie
TRNatalie
I don't mind at all. It's great to meet another Team Rocket enthusiast. Time does fly(although I'm quite new to forums). I actually share several of the Team Rocket headcanons (especially Miyamoto and Victor). It's nice to meet you.
Kakuna Matata
Kakuna Matata
Likewise. ^^

Duuuude (if you're okay with me using 'dude' in the gender-neutral sense; if not, I can drop it, just let me know), which other ones do you share? And thank you for validating me re: Miyamoto and Victor. ;o; (seriously young him looks so much like young James, it's eerie [or more likely the animators decided to take a shortcut but I choose to use it as evidence they're uncle and nephew lol])

Do you have a list of all your TR hcs? I'd love to see 'em.
I have a longer one I typed up at some point that went into more detail on Madame Boss and such (somewhere... >>;).
TRNatalie
TRNatalie
I'm fine with it. I know I had the Giovanni is Ash's father headcanon for a while until a year or two ago. After thinking about it, Butch and Wendy being siblings and Tyson Gary's dad makes a lot of sense. I took a quick look at Victor's Bulbapedia and the young adult version of him is played by the same guy who voices James in the Japanese version so the theory's even more valid after that discovery. I wonder if Victor had to outrun any whip wielding fiancees.

I unfortunately don't have a list but I have a few;
1. Giovanni had feelings for Miyamoto (but he's not Jessie's father) and never truly recovered after her disappearance.
2. Even after meeting James and Meowth and though she'll never talk abut it, Jessie is still haunted by her mother leaving her.
3. The episodes 'Pop Goes the Sneasel' and 'Here's Lookin' at you, Elekid' were our first glimpse of the alternate universes and Victreebel left James of its own accord with Jessie and Meowth being his supportive best friends while 'Pop Goes the Sneasel' was like a Mondoless version of 'It's a White Tomorrow, Team Rocket'.
4. James has feelings for Jessie
5. Although unaware of it, Jessie harbors deep rooted feelings for James.
Kakuna Matata
Kakuna Matata
I still enjoy it even if there’s no chance of it happening at this point lol (my favorite way of handling their relationship would have to be in AU territory because there’s no way Delia would still be with Gio in the actual canon)

He’s even played by the same Japanese VA, oh wow. As far as I’m concerned their relationship is canon then. xD (With the bonus of history repeating itself with the whip-wielding fiancées)

1. Ooo, how old was Gio when Miya disappeared in this headcanon?

2. 100% agree with this because I love that angsty potential. In my default headcanon I go for the super clichéd route of Miya having amnesia after Mew saves her in the Andes, so she starts out a new life and a new family until she recovers her memories decades later because I was interested in exploring how a person deals with that scenario. How does one wrestle with what are now essentially two different lives they’ve lived? There’s also the complication of Madame Boss and her having been a thing at one point [because I love me some AndeShipping]. In this hc MB and Gio are aware of what happened to Miya but for her sake didn’t make any further contact with her to let her live in peace, though they kept tabs on her and her family and left contact info with her new partner should she remember her previous life, which she eventually does. I debate on whether MB and Gio kept this a secret from Jessie until Miya gains her memories, or if they reveal it to her before that and Jessie tries to connect with Miya unsuccessfully. [with James and Meowth being there for her every step of the way; possibly Butch and Cassidy as well.]

3. The TRio are like the Joker with their multiple choice past, lol.

And I’m here for both 4 and 5 as well.
Back
Top Bottom