• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope the video I posted at the RM doesn't break the "no spoiler policy". If you feel it does, feel free to remove it.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    It's probably best to talk to me in private about this kind of thing rather than in a public place.

But it was spoilered, so I've left it. If it gets reported, then we'll act on it.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Thanks. And sorry. Should I remove this reply chain?
    Your nerd badge is broken... :confused:
    Reactions: toastghost
    toastghost
    toastghost
    yeah, i thought it was just a problem with my computer
    Snowy
    Snowy
    The admin in charge of that changed their server stuff recently... and my badge was overlooked.
    Saw your posts in TSR about Let's GO recently. Gotta say, I haven't played the games yet, but I completely agree. These next couple of games really gotta blow me out of the water, or I might not be buying games in the franchise much longer.
    Reactions: Snowy
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.
    I've heard you like ME:Andromeda. So do I, even through I played it only once, that's because of... umm, real life and stuff, like my sister allowed me to use her 64 bit computer but now she lives somewhere else and all I have is this old 32 bit trash. Anyways.

My faved characters would have to be Peebee and Reyes Vidaal, through I liked most of them. What about you?
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    And from the originall trilogy? I'd say Garrus, Mordin, Joker... alright, the Mass Effect trilogy just has too many likeable characters.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    The thing about all mass effect games... 1, 2, 3 and A is that I don't really find any characters to be bland or boring. I like virtually all of them.

Favourites, I suppose, could be Joker, Ashley, Liara, Peebee, and a few more.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Truer words are hardly ever spoken.
    Each of them has a trait that makes them likable, to me, at least.
    Through I'll admitt, I played them in a quite odd order (ME3-ME2-ME Andromeda, and ME 1 was the last I played.)
    , so when I played ME3 for the first time, I had no idea who most of the characters are.
    But after playing the whole series, they have a much bigger impact on me now, admittebly.
    Are you watching the PR 25th anniversary special tonight?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Stuff like that doesn’t usually make its way here
    Just letting you know, that you should update your signature.

You're clearly not working on FBM II anymore... :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom