• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe he isn't the Most Expressive Person, but he's VERY GOOD Overall.

I DRANK the COOLAID when I Saw Covenant at First, I may have said it was BETTER then Prometheus, but I DIGRESS. Prometheus IS BETTER then Covenant is. Maybe some Cooler Moments, but Prometheus is the Better Film.

THAT LIST WAS HORSE SHIT!!!!!!!!!
    I respectfully disagree, i think Prometheus is a lot better.

That list is pretty much a joke. The Counselor is at #4 and it was pretty much destroyed by critics and audiences. Darth said he couldn't finish it.
    Oh I've NEVER SEEN Guillermo Del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth, so I WOULDN'T KNOW! :(

Yep, U just need to get Used to him in Live Action, TRUST ME, it was SUPER WEIRD Seeing him in Live Action when I was Watching Arrow, but by his 3rd Appearance, got Used to him, and LOVED HIM! :)
    Spielberg in turn, learned of Tintin after French movie critics compared Indiana Jones to Tintin after Raiders of the Lost Ark had come out. Tintin and Indiana do share some similarities although they are coincidental. Anyways, Spielberg fell in love with the Tintin books and the rest is history.
    The fact that Spielberg got the rights was pretty special in itself. The artist of the Tintin books, Hergé, was very protective of his creation. He did not want other artists to take over and write new Tintin stories after his death. And he only trusted Spielberg with the film rights right before he passed away, as Spielberg was the big new talent in Hollywood back then.
    I did, although not as much as I would have liked to. It was my most anticipated of the year and I saw it with family who are also big fans. It caught the spirit of the comics well enough although they took some liberties with the stories (they mashed 3 books together and added some new stuff) but that's understandable.

I'm still waiting for the sequel that Peter Jackson was supposed to direct :(
    REALLY!? Maybe Ur NOT USED to Manu Bennett in Live Action. From the People I’ve heard, they say he’s GREAT in Shanara :)

Yes! Very Good Film! My Grade Remains the Same, A!
    Yep, Tintin among many other comic book series. Tintin has always been my favourite though.
    Nope, just comics. I don't own any American comics, so no superhero comics. But I own a huge amount of French/Belgian/Dutch/British comics.
    Oh He’s like a DOUCHE or a Villain in a CRAPTON Of Shows and Movies LOL! :)

I’m Seeing The Post for the 2nd Time :) Tom Hanks and STREEP, the New Spielberg Film :)
    Dude... 100% AGREED!!! People Chose the Field Of Fire 2.0 (Battle of Rose Rose is the Real Name I Believe, but the one I have is BETTER!) OVER the Fight Beyond The Wall! I think the North Of The Wall Fight was BETTER IMO!
    I Liked 95% Of the Wins :)

NICE!! I thought it was the Best since Season 3. Like it was the First A+ since then.
    For the Globes, I ACTUALLY SAW One of the FINAL NOMINEES that's in the Comedy Category. I,Tonya with Margot Robbie AND Bucky/Winter Soldier! OMFG... THIS FILM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! O______O And it ALSO SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! O______O Since Remember, I HAVEN'T BEEN A FAN OF Margot Robbie for a LONG TIME!! Since I've Found her OVERPRAISED and DIDN'T GET her Appeal. BUT NOW I LIKE HER!! :)
    IT'S SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! Autocorrect.

What about The Little Dinklage!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

IHEOPBKGJ KNBF JBGRKPOGRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Over Deadpool!! U LITTLE WIENER!!!!!!!!!! NAH, just kidding, Like Deadpool A LOT! NOT LOVE LOVE to Death as Neo said.
    Yeah ragnarok was one of the funniest movies of the year. But these big award shows don't care about comic book movies.

I... agree actually. First time I saw Deadpool I liked it, but then the second time the comedy had worn off for me. Darth loves it to death though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom