Darth Darkrai
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kingdom of Heaven is way too low, Gladiator at 17 is beyond ridiculous, I personally think Prometheus is way better than Covenant. Covenant has NO place at 6 ahead of The Martian IMO, The Counselor was pretty much panned and its at 4? WTH?!?
    Agreed. Gladiator.... "AT MY SIGNAL, UNLEASH HELL!"

Hmm.... I give it an A-. It IS a really great film, just not the biggest Tom Cruise fan as you know. But this and Minority Report are my favourite films of his.
    Yeah. Return of the King was Aragorn's film and Viggo was beyond amazing in it, Ian McKellen deserves a Honorary Oscar for all his work. Elijah Wood and Sean Astin were great too but I feel Mortensen and McKellen should have been nominated.
    IAN MCKELLEN AND VIGGO MORTENSEN!!!!!! And Bernard Hill is like SUPER UNDERRATED! He is amazing as Theoden.

In female categories.... not a lot of options for Return of the King. Cate Blanchett and Liv Tyler weren't in it much. Miranda Otto was great but Oscar-nominated? Not sure.

There SHOULD have been an Oscar for Best Ensemble Cast.
    And that was the year Return of the King RULED the Oscars LOL! But it wasn't nominated in a single Actor category.
    He's AWESOME in Last Samurai! Got him nominated for an Oscar, lost to Tim Robbins in Mystic River.
    Oh yeah good guess. Anyway, you know Watanabe right? He's in our favourite movie, Inception, and he was the fake Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins. And he was in Godzilla as a scientist were he said: "LET THEM FIGHT!". He's also gonna be in Godzilla: King of Monsters.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk
    Detective Yoshida, a character created for the movie. My guess is that he is Pikachu's human sidekick.
    Ken Watanabe joins Detective Pikachu O______O amazing (and Oscar-nominated) actor! I was watching Last Samurai again the other day and he's just great.
    whats going on, some fun movies coming up?
    as usual been working, or posting on forums, or drawing
    Yeah... Agreed.

Now Cast Away... that is one damn great film. It's close to Forrest Gump and Back to thr Future for me. I'm glad Gladiator won at the 2001 Oscars but in another year Cast Away should have won.
    No, but it does have some following. I do believe Chris likes it, wish he did a review of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom