• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Darth Darkrai
Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "NO. THIS IS PATRICK!!!"

Yeah. Maybe it makes more sense once we've seen upcoming episodes? I feel that's the case.
    So what I've gathered: the team eventually finds a way to make it back to the past, to 2018, where the timeline continues to happen to establish the future we've spent time in up until now. So they get back, but the catastrophic events that lead to this future STILL HAPPEN. So the flasbacks in this latest episode would essentially be flashFORWARDS. Ugh it's a mess and my brain hurts.
    Ok let me try to explain: they have flashbacks to 2018, in which SHIELD hides from Daisy who is going to destroy the Earth or something like that. And May has suddenly taken custody of the little girl who can see the future and is her surrogate mom. But.... HOW CAN THAT BE? They got kidnapped into the future pre-2018 so how can they be in 2018? They didn't do a good job of explaining stuff.
    Yeah awesome :)

"Across every river!
    Behind every tree!
    On top, of every mountain
    They're a part of you and me!

You and me and Pokémon!"
    xD

Did you see Agents of SHIELD? I didn't like this episode. It was confusing, and I'm not easily confused. After thinking about it I get what they were going for but the timeline is a total clusterfuck now.
    Yeah, I hope I'll like him more as time goes on. He does do some things well, but I can't help but feeling that he has the same facial expression in every scene.
    Good list :) I forgot Villeneuve, he would probably be my #5 or 6 but I need to see more of him
    Favourite directors? Mine:

1. Ridley Scott
    2. Steven Spielberg
    3. Robert Zemeckis
    4. Quentin Tarantino
    5. James Cameron
    Well Gladiator is my #2 favourite film of all time LOL! But Cast Away is one of my favourite films too. I've seen both way too many times.
    Agreed. The scipt is NOT dull! It's a classic tale but amazingly told and beautifully directed by Ridley.
    Will make sure I has plenty to watch it, as in remembering and also not overspending on food
    Someone at Collider -______- His thoughts on Gladiator come down to "Annoying fanbase", "dull script", and "some conservative guy loves this film". What the actual hell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom