• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinnishPokéFan92
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• *gasp* You only have six trophy points less than me!
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Thanks! I just earned the Johto League Champion title earlier today.

Also, you're only MONTHS older user than me, and yet, your amount of likes is more than DOUBLE of mine right now! How do you do it?!
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    Just loads of posts (way more than 1577!)
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I mostly comment on the fun and game threads, which don't count towards the post count, so I guess you must be involved in a lot more "official" threads, as it were.
    Say, want to join a special game I'm hosting on this forum?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Actually, usually, the host makes the official declaration of it when it's agreed upon.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Seems interesting. I could very well join. Might take a bit of getting used to (like, what does "phase" means in this context?), but I could definitely join.

PS. I'm glad that you asked me, of all people.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Basically, a round of sorts. Anyway, let's do this.
    Planning to get an account on Discord, out of curiosity?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nah. I hardly join any new sites these days. I really only joined this forum in last December because 1) I was already a user of Bulbapedia for many year, and 2) I wanted something to keep myself occupied during the Bulbapedia edit lock, which stretched far beyond what it was supposed to. Heck, I don't even use Twitter or Facebook! (As an aside, did you know that 7% of all the people in the world use Facebook?) So yeah. Not planning to join that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom