Bulbagarden

Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Ok, lemme know if it works out. :)
Lillie
Lillie
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, I like the banner. It would be cool if it was centered, but other than that it should be fine. :)
Lillie
Lillie
Ok, I'll center it ^^
How do you like the layout?
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Hmm... I think that the background could be adapted. I'll try to think what could be done about it.
Lillie
Lillie
Alright. Fixed the banner btw
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Yeah, I've noticed. It looks much better like that. :)
Lillie
Lillie
Alright.
Apparently there's going to be a reboot to the series so I'll probably have to make a category for the new show as well
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, nice! Do you think you may get an extra viewer or two? :p
Lillie
Lillie
Hopefully. This is like the only forum in existence for that show xD
I just hope they make it a longer series ^^
Lillie
Lillie
Looks like Serebii is going to get an upgrade :eek:
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
To XenForo? It was about time. ;p
Lillie
Lillie
Maybe. Btw how do you keep notifications marked unread for profile messages? I get alot of them there and it could become an issue keeping up with them if the notification number keeps on disappearing.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
I’m not sure there is a way. What I used to do was to open every link as a new tab, so that I could see the whole list in the main tab. It may be a bit unorthodox, but it’s a solution.
Lillie
Lillie
I see. I did check something to keep it unread when I go to the page with all of my past notifications, which works. But when I just click on the alerts tab it disappears
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Yeah, it always does that. More often than not I missed an alert because of that function. Which is kinda annoying. :/
Lillie
Lillie
Yeah. Im trying the drop down list when I click on my username which seems to keep the number when I click on the alerts link. I think it's similar to what I've been doing on serebii with multiple vms by going to my user control panel and answering my vms that way.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Yeah, that’s definitely the best way. I’ve been doing something like that as well, albeit for other reasons.
Lillie
Lillie
Wanted to see how it worked with 2 or more unread messages
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
And did it work?
Back
Top Bottom