Bulbagarden

FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia
I was like "how did you know I like KH" but then I remembered my page on here lol.

I've been liking your avatars recently, the Riku one was my favorite though since he's my favorite KH character.

Any particular worlds you hope to see in KH3? I'm super excited for San Fransokyo since I loved Big Hero 6. I've been wanting an Atlantis world though for a while so I wish they'd add one, poor Atlantis hardly gets any respect from Disney anymore. :(
Kharixi
Kharixi
Riku is my favorite as well! I got to Kingdom Hearts II while I was playing through the HD remixes and during the climax I was like, "Bam. Favorite." He is an amazing character.

Zootopia would be pretty neat to see. I imagine the police force would need help taking care of Heartless or whatever since they're only equipped with guns, ahahaha...

(also I don't know about you but I'm rather annoyed that we have to get Olympus Coliseum A G A I N)
FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia
Riku is great because he grows so much in the games and gets a lot of good character development. He also looks cool, which always helps haha.

I hadn't even considered a Zootopia world, but that would be interesting to see! I'd love to see if Sora and co. would get a special look there like in Atlantica and Pride Lands.

Yeah, I'm not very fond of Olympus Coliseum at this point... I don't know what's left to be done there. We've done the coliseum itself, we've been in the underworld in II... Part of me wonders if they just want excuses to keep Hades in the series since he's a fun villain lol.
Back
Top Bottom