• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Bulbagarden Forums

LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
I found out while I was deciding which episodes would stay, which ones would be rewritten, and which ones would go, that you could take them out of a lot of episodes and still have a perfectly good plot.
Robert Ketchum
Robert Ketchum
I know. On miiverse there was one person complaining about one scene where team rocket kidnaps squishy when it could have made an original poacher trying to take it. Like they're going to do something interesting and Suddenly! Team Rocket! Not to mention hearing their intro for the umpteenth time gets annoying. Even Ash asks them if they get tired of saying that every time in Indigo league. If that doesnt say something for them planning on constantly using team Rocket, I dont know what does.
Robert Ketchum
Robert Ketchum
Reading the stuff you have in your stories really makes my script and using * for when I want to describe something look simple in comparison. Then again I am just a beginner writer. And my brother did tell me to try writing it more like a script so it would be more easily readable.