• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Berlin is great because you can ride your bicycle there freely. In Paris or London, you'd get killed riding your bike. But Berlin has wide roads and is bicycle friendly. Plus it's really colourful and full of artists and history.

You should come to my town! :) It's the European Capital of Culture this year and has canals too. One of its nicknames is "Venice of the north", even though that's a big hyperbole.
    I've only been to London once, long ago. Same for Paris. Berlin is amazing, it might be my favourite of the three.

Amsterdam is alright. It's kinda overrated by foreigners though, IMO. Netherlands is so kuch more than Amsterdam.
    Agreed. My favourite characters were M'Baku and Okoye. But I also loved Shuri, Killmonger, Klaue, Nakia and pretty much everyone else. One of the best, if not THE best casts in the MCU ever. Killmonger's final moments were extremely powerful and hardhitting.

Sad :( We don't have our song yet.
    Ask Neo, he can probably Send it since I’m Busy right Now, but Cue Avengers Theme! :) Infinity War Poster! :)

Me and Neo Are Seeing Black Panther Thursday! :)
    The way you described it I was expecting an actual guy dressed as a viking with maybe a viking boat in the background. But I'm glad actually it's not like that, because I'm not a big fan of Eurovision songs that turn into circus acts. He keeps it grounded.

Yes, Thursday!
    Honestly, after Thinking About it TBH. I’d Rather See their Vision of a Star Wars Universe OVER Rian Johnson’s Proposed Trilogy.
    PFF, Get Ready for this One! Michael Bay is Rumored to be... Directing a DC Movie LOL!!! U know what that Means? :) BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    U Probably Heard the News but I'll Tell it!. :) Game Of Thrones ShowRunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff have been SCOOPED UP by Disney to Write and Produce Star Wars Films! :) Dand And Dave are MOVING UP the HollyWood Ladder!!! :)
    Yes he! I said that in the Last Post XD. Yeah he’s the Villain, Character is Re-Worked from a CGI Mo-Cap Alien to a Human LOL!

Anything been Happening As Of Late?
    Ok Thsts Good Then LOL! :)

It’s Vision! It just Paul Bettany. Famous TV Recurring Actor Michael K. Williams from Assassins Creed, 12 Years A Slave, and MANY OTHER FILMS was Originally the Villain, apparently he was Originally going to be a MoCap Alien, but COULDN’T MAKE the Reshoot Director DEBACLE, so they Cast Bettany and made him into a Human Villain Instead.
    I'm not going to be able to drag my dad to it, since he's not into Star Wars and did not like The Last Jedi at all. So then I would have to see it alone, and I'm not feeling like doing that. Also want to save money like I said.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom