Bulbagarden

Lillie
Lillie
You're welcome. I'm fine, but I've been dealing with some minor throat irritation the past few days
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I hate it when that happens. I used to get sore throats every year or two and it was so annoying. I hope that you'll feel better soon.
Lillie
Lillie
Thanks. It doesn't really hurt, it's more like post nasal drip, which I'm assuming is either caused by my allergies or I have a mild cold.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
It's good that it doesn't hurt, but dealing with allergies or having a mild cold doesn't sound like fun either. I've never had problems with allergies myself, but I had a really nasty chest cold/flu late last year.
Lillie
Lillie
Yeah I dislike colds. I had strep throat a couple of years ago, but I didn't really feel that sick except for the pain in my throat.
I think there's a flu epidemic this year and I've been around people who have had it at my job since I work at an assisted living facility.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Yeah, it does seem like there is a flu bug going around. I should have gotten my flu shot earlier than I did, but at least I didn't pass on whatever bug I had to my parents or brother.
Lillie
Lillie
I got mines in early October since it's mandatory. First time I got it in years actually. I seem to never get the flu even without the shot, which is fine by me xD
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I usually get it around January, but I think I got it around last November or early December. I was sick for over a month, so I had to wait awhile before getting it. My parents normally get it sooner.
Lillie
Lillie
I guess it's probably best to get it as early as possible.
I had something in August too that I think was a cold as well because I felt off for a few days.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
It is and I'll be getting the flu shot earlier this fall along with my parents. I don't want to risk getting something like that again. I was waking up coughing during the night and just feeling lousy for weeks.
Lillie
Lillie
Sounds awful. I think the worst feeling ever is having a fever with chills.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I only remember having a fever once when I was ten. I don't think I had the chills since it was only a slight fever, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling either.
Lillie
Lillie
It feels like you're hot and cold at the same time. I just checked my temperature a few minutes ago. It seems rather low (96.4), but that's probably because I just got home and it's still cold out.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
It's fairly cold right now in my area. It's 47 degrees Fahrenheit the last time I checked.
Lillie
Lillie
It's probably in the 30s right now. It's supposed to be mild tomorrow
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
It's supposed to be cold all week and the wind has picked up today.
Lillie
Lillie
I see. I like the cold, but I hate when it snows or rains
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I like the rain. It can be so calm and soothing to listen to. I prefer being cold over being hot since it's easier to keep warm than to stay cool, but I've also never really dealt with snow.
Lillie
Lillie
Snow is very annoying to get rid of. It's the worst when it's around 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below along with snow, particularly when it's a blizzard
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
My Dad grew up in a state that had really cold snow and he still hates the snow partly because of that.
Back
Top Bottom