Jyo
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't See the Name Shockingly :/ But Ok then, XD.

Well... Rumor is that the Russo Brothers (Winter Soldier, Civil War, and Infinity War Directors) have been TROLLING On Twitter to Fans and Saying that we MAY GET an Infinity War Trailer Tomorrow!!! O_____O HOPE IT'S TRUE TBH XD! WANT ANOTHER DAMN TRAILER LOL!!! :)
    Sorry for this VERY LATE REPLY! Pretty much Me and a Few Friends have Moved Over to Serebii. Forums :/ I’ll Respond whenever I can. And this Place Shut Down for that Day Last Week also threw things Off.
    Thanks for following me back! :)
    Jyo
    Jyo
    no worries, I thought I had long ago
    will likely go to sleep soon, I have work in about 9 hours
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    For me, it's almost 2 p.m. That's time zones for you! Good night!
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its going to be 4am for me, I work at 1pm
    thanks - after work will likely do another drawing
    or listen to Finnish music
    Yep! I’m Gonna try to Come Often XD.

Yep! Baby Groot is a Son XD! I guess Guardians 2 TRULY IS ABOUT Fathers and Sons, OUTSIDE of Star-Lord, Ego, and Yondu LOL!!!

Yep! It would be AMAZING!! :)
    So... James Gunn said it'd be Fun and was like "He's like my Neighbor Down The Street!" so then a Short Time Later Mark Hamill Responded to him On Twitter and was like Yeah I'll Come Down and Talk. Hamill had ALSO Made a Joke that he was Currently "Unemployed" XD! www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juf0ceg91Dg 0:55, So In Otherwords... IF this WERE TO HAPPEN, a FAN DREAM FANTASY... MARK HAMILL COULD BE IN A F MARVEL FILM!! :)
    And then for the Other Guardians Story I have, it Revolves around a POSSIBLE Rumor AND Casting that COULD HAPPEN for Guardians 3! :) So... some Fan Told James Gunn On Twitter (The Writer-Director of Guardians) Suggested to him, "U Should have Mark Hamill, he'd be a GREAT EDITION to Guardians Vol. 3!" :) So Mark Hamill is... Luke Skywalker from the Star Wars Films. (I think U SHOULD Know him I THINK!) XD.
    Yep. CAN'T FIT EVERYONE LOL!!!!!!! Since I think these are ALL THE CORE CHARACTERS of the Film!! I think Rocket and Teen Groot are ONLY THERE because they're Popular Characters.
    ;) YEP!! Well... MOST of the Guardians made the CUT of that Poster LOL! POOR Drax, XD. But it's AWESOME!!!!!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom