Hidden Mew
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfortunately no. I'm working over 40 hours a week 8-4:30. By the time I get home I'm very unmotivated (as you can tell based on my long reply time haha) and on my day off I have a bunch of other stuff I gotta get done. I'm trying to find time but it ain't easy to motivate myself since I didnt really care for the series in the first place
    Yeah I have a pretty photographic memory so after being on your profile often enough it was easy to remember. And thanks!
    Agreed. I'm interested in seeing the continuation of Varian's storyline, and seeing where the rest of the series goes. I am slightly concerned with Eugene's ex-girfriend showing up though. I hope they don't put Rapunzel and Eugene through a "strained romantic relationship" arc unless it's executed well.

But aside from that, I'm looking forward to Season 2 and Season 3 for sure.
    According to its fanbase, several merchandise items seem to indicate
    that Season 2 is aiming for a early Summer 2018 release (June/July) so we'll see.

Yep. Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh said in an interview recently that they didn't wanna go with the usual,
    "random crossover" approach, and decided to build up to it and make a story arc. The
    hard part for them was coming up with the said story arc's plot.
    I think I'm going to attempt to give Vrains one more try when this new arc starts. I have my expectations set low, but what with Dragon Ball Super having finished I feel like I need something weekly (at least to hold me over until Dragon Ball comes back)
    I see. My favorite Lillie episode was the one where she regains all of her memories
    Oh, cool. Yeah, they're great. As well as Tangled: The Series.
    "Ready As I'll Ever Be" from the season finale is my favorite song from Season 1. xD

On MML, (minor spoiler) but from the episode Missing Milo, onward, a story arc begins that will lead into a 1 hour crossover with Phineas and Ferb serving as Season 2's premiere.
    Dan Povenmire said recently that Season 2 is still set to air this year.
    I'm doing pretty well. I've been checking out some of Disney XD's other programs since Pokémon the Series moved to the network.
    I recommend checking out DuckTales (2017), Big Hero 6: The Series, and Milo Murphy's Law. They're pretty good, in my opinion.
    Have you heard of the CD radio drama that covered Mewtwos story for the 1st movie?
    Lillie
    Lillie
    I agree, I think he did remember her last words to him in the first film
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    It would have been hard to fit Amber into that special given that there was already quite a bit going on, but it would have been a nice nod to the CD Drama.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    Yeah. That CD drama seems so different compared to the rest of the series
    I'm Doing Pretty Well. :) Playing USUM at a VERY SLOW BURN! Liking the SM Anime, and Continuing to Watch and Review Movies. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom