• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lillie
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I prefer watching the episodes when they air over online if at all possible. I do generally know what happens. I see reactions and images from the new episodes all the time, but it's still fun to see them for myself.
    I liked them. Most of the voices for the new characters work and it sets up an interesting premise for the arc. I still don' like the theme song, but it's fun to be seeing new episodes again. I've missed waking up to new Pokemon episodes.
    I don't think so... I think less people started usimg VM's here when this place switched to Xenforo but I'm not sure. Serebii's VM function seems to be way more used if you ask me.
    I am kinda worried Serebii's visitor message system will become as bad as this one xD It's both Xenforo so..... A limit to the amount of characters, no gifs, no option to see the whole conversation, etc.
    Cool. Except for what goes down in the episode. Yugi pretty much dies. xD

So Steps 1-4 of the upgrade are done. Users can log into the XenForo format of the site,
    but can't access anything because the upgrade is still happening. xD
    I see. Meanwhile, I'll entertain myself with the Gen 8 Speculation Thread on here.
    The "It's coming out in 2018" VS "It's coming out in 2019" debates are amusing. xD
    Yeah, I guess some new members coming in is pretty obvious since it has been over an year. I wonder who are the most active members currently in the Anime and Manga section though. When I was last here, I remember that users like Keshav, Gengarzilla, Max1996, Shadao etc. were the most active members in that section. :)
    Lillie
    Lillie
    There are quite a few regulars, don't know if I can list them all atm
    Yeah, definitely since when I checked the recent episode threads of the Anime and Manga section, I didn't see any of the members' posts there who used to post very frequently at the time I was last around here(apart from the mods of course). :)
    Lillie
    Lillie
    I see. We probably got new members too ^^
    Sucessfully logged in. :) Feels sort of nostalgic since I was last here over an year ago, though admittedly this place has really changed a lot.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    Hi. You think so? ^^
    Hi there. I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. I hope that you're doing well too.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    Yeah. 2013-14 was a bad winter year for me. It snowed alot like every other day and the temperatures mostly stayed around 10 degrees or below for most of the winter.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    That sounds really rough. I don't think I'd handle really cold weather like that too well.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    Yeah it was. I don't think the negative temperatures felt that bad this year and there wasn't that much snow either.
    Just wanna say that's an excellent avatar of 21 there.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    True. She seems like a more original character to me
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I do like the originality of her. I hope the manga does more for her character to space her apart from Broly. Like how the manga gave Jiren a real motive for entering the tournament, and not just him being really strong is all.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    I see ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom