• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Bulbagarden Forums

Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Hey, what's up! :3
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Oh Hey Hey :) Sorry, I Like Moved to Another Forum, XD. :) How are Things? And I'm Going to Deliver some GREAT AWESOME NEWS! :) This Week Maze Runner: The Death Cure is Coming Out On DVD This Week and I'M SUPER STOKED ON BUYING IT!!!!! :)
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Oh, that's fine XD I just finished midterms! And that's great! I still haven't been able to see it yet because of all my classes T^T Can't wait to pick it up!
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
As I had Said, I Personally had Thought it was Good a Conclusion to a Trilogy I Liked. :)
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
You know I trust your reviews <3
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Thanks :) That Means A Lot. And I Now Own it in My Possession. :) So Now... I Own the Maze Runner Trilogy All On DVD! :)
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Lucky! Can't wait to own it, only 3 weeks left for school!

What do you think about the Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee rumors?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
WOOHOOO!!! :) Got Another Month :( But eh, I can Live, I have the WHOLE SUMMER to Work at My Summer Job and See Pixar's The Incredibles 2. :)

What Rumors? I haven't heard of these XD.
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Ah, there's rumors the next games on the Switch will be Yellow Remakes or Reboots called Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Oh Yay... I'd RATHER have Either DP Remakes, or just One 8 LOL...
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
I'm still waiting on DP remakes, too T___T But these sound interesting~ If they're real, I want Eevee Version but Raichu's my favorite Pokemon >__>
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Oh Ok Then. :) And Oh BTW... Who is Your Avatar Now?
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
She Looks Cute, XD ROFL! :) KINDA Looks like a YuGiOh Character with that Avatar LOL! :) Looks AWESOME! :)