• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinnishPokéFan92
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So you're only 23 likes off overtaking Soki. Then it's my turn to be overtaken...
    Reactions: FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Derp me. Should've checked first. But anyway, yeah. Him next.

And to think, I haven't been on this site for even a year, and already I'm this high on the list, where many users have been here for years. I honestly can't wait to see how high I'll be on the list once I've been here for longer than a year, too.
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    I think I've been that list since October?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Almost forgot! So we both have been on a meteoric rise through the likes list! Let's keep up the good pace, my fellow prodigy! ;)
    That's nice of you to say. Thank you. I think your avatar is really nice too. Hugging an Alola Raichu is really cute.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Thanks. I think so too. Raichu is my favorite Pokémon, and Psychic is one of my favorite types, so Alolan Raichu is naturally my favorite Alola Form. So when I one day happened to find this picture, it didn't take long to decide whether to use it or not.

Also, as an aside, Lucario is also amongst my favorite Pokémon. In fact, it's my favorite Pokémon from outside of Generation I.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    Alola Raichu is pretty cool and I really enjoyed raising one in my Moon team. Lucario is definitely my favorite Pokemon. I just love its cool and tough design.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Me, too. I've used Lucario in Unova and Kalos (Hoenn too, if my Toughness Contest Lucario from OR counts), and it's always been a blast to use. I too used an Alolan Raichu in Moon, and I also plan to use one again in Ultra Moon.
    Want a hint as to my next planned avatar?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    That's odd. I don't recall any of your previous avatars having had any kind of connection to moonlight...
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I was actually thinking Umbreon, but I was mainly thinking about your previous avatars, so I didn't consider it well enough.

Nice to meet you, Max the Umbreon! You're my favorite Generation II Eeveelution!
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Why hello there! And thanks!
    (Mine as well.)
    The Nintendo E3 livestream starts 2.5 hours from when this was posted. Gonna see it?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Me too.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I saw it. Did you?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Yes I did, and I was disappointed. Basically the only new bit of information we got was that Mew distribution, which honestly shouldn't be that big of a surprise, given Game Freak's record of distributing rare Pokémon to help sell a new Pokémon game.
    Got a warning/infraction, I'm guessing?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Oh, ok. Kinda had that thought when I noticed your RM post was gone.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Wait, what? (one quick look later) Oh, it's probably because I took part in a conversation where another user had acted kinda rude. I guess since my comment was associated with that conversation, it got deleted too, even though I was just calling the user out for their unfounded and offensive insults.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Kinda figured it'd be that.
    Just noticed you made it to Top 20 with Most Likes.
    Thanks for the follow! :)
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nice to know another person who likes the BW Mewtwo as well. :)
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Yeah, I like the BW series of the anime the most, but I haven't watched it in years...
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I personally felt that the BW series had a lot of wasted potential, but I won't start debating those opinions here. Feel free to have your own opinions. That's perfectly fine. The new Mewtwo was actually one of the better things from the series for me, and the female voice suited it just great. If you want to hear some more positive opinions of the Genesect movie, I recommend you check out this short review: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptA9n-0WzCs
    Hmm, enjoying the XY(Z) part of the anime? Going by your images.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    While I'm personally too big of a fan of Greninja (I prefer the Fennekin line) and feel like that Ash-Greninja was created just to give Ash a Pokémon with a more powerful form that wasn't a Mega and/or marketing purposes, I can still give credit where it's due, and the XY series is definitely deserving of a lot of it! I'm personally having hard time saying whether it or the D&P series is better. Both of them are very strong series, but their strengths just lie in such different things that it's kinda hard for me to say which one is the stronger one.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Well...in my opinion, XY(Z) is better. Not just plot, but animation was also significantly better.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Dang right the animation was better! The XY(Z) animation was PHENOMENAL! And I dare say that the villain team finale was handled better in XY, despite the (arguably) smaller scope. I guess the biggest thing that DP has over XY in my eyes is the point where they introduced the rivals and the evil team. In Sinnoh, Ash met Paul (who was also one of the biggest strengths of the DP series) in the third episode of the Sinnoh saga, and Team Galactic was introduced before Ash's second Gym battle, while in the XY(Z) series, Ash didn't meet Sawyer until after he already had five Badges, and the group's first encounters with Alain and Team Flare didn't happen until after Olympia! Also, like I said, even though Alain was probably Ash's strongest rival ever, Paul was still the best-written one IMO. And Sawyer doesn't even come close to the kind of character that Paul was.
    Finally a new avatar!
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Yeah! I just ended up loving this picture that I decided "Eh, why not?" and made it my new avatar. Who knows how long I'll keep this one? My average time of keeping the same avatar seems to be quite a bit higher than anyone else's around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom