Bulbagarden

noworry
noworry
It works as a tank yes :D
Incinerawr
Incinerawr
My favorite set is Scald / Wish / Protect / Roar. Good for self-healing, team healer, adds burn, and roars them into SR and Spikes when they're trying to set up. I believe the set had around 252 Hp / 252 Def for maximum bulk.
noworry
noworry
I have one with Acid Armor/Scald/WIsh/Protect myself. Kind of weird moveset I guess, but it has a good amount of HP and Sp. Def so it works out if I get to set it up.
Incinerawr
Incinerawr
That's another recommended set IIRC. I prefer Roar > Acid Armor because adding that with Skarmory's Whirlwind kills Substitutes, boosts and flings them right back.

Vaporeon and Skarmory are so annoying. ^w^
noworry
noworry
I still love both tho lmao
Incinerawr
Incinerawr
Me too. X3 Favorite Eeveelution would have to be Umbreon tho, even if it's not the most useful
noworry
noworry
Umbreon is my favourite Pokémon haha. Vaporen easily takes second place for eeveelutions though :p
Incinerawr
Incinerawr
Slyveon comes second favorite for me! I know it's only been out there for a few years, but Dark and Fairy makes a pretty cute pairing IMO.

I'd asked this before on my page but no one got to me: is Pokemon Online better, or Pokemon Showdown? I don't know if you do competitive, but surely you must know someone who does? In my experience, people from PO are just bullies who swear at you and forfeit.
Back
Top Bottom