• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Bulbagarden Forums

NMLewis
NMLewis
I'm surprised you've not come across anyone who knows of it sooner! I have to say Rimmer is my fave, lol.
Revenge of the Boyega
Revenge of the Boyega
There is a brilliant summary for him:

You once spent an afternoon on the Samaritans switchboard and four people committed suicide. Your middle name is Judas but you tell everyone that it's Jonathan. You sign all your official letters "Arnold Rimmer BSc" and the BSc stands for "Bronze Swimming Certificate". You're a cheating, weasley, low-life scumbucket with all the charm and social grace of a pubic louse.

But yes! I love Rimmer. He's someone worth aspiring to, lmao
NMLewis
NMLewis
One of my favourite moments is from The Inquisitor -
"Because... like all who stand before the Inquisitor... your judge shall be...... yourself!"
"Oh smeg."
I can always relate to that one!

Also simply "Ohhhhh dear!" in the most smug way when he sees future Lister through the CCTV.
Revenge of the Boyega
Revenge of the Boyega
I LOVE THAT EPISODE
If I judged myself... oh god I'd be screwed. And have my confidence shattered by the biggest jerk around, to boot.

Personally, I find the episode Rimmer World to be hilarious. When the Emperor kisses his concubine, who looks exactly like him... its horrible. Its ghastly. Its brilliant.

Oh, that moment is GOLDEN.

I'm a huge fan of the last season. It gets me every time, and especially when Rimmer takes Liquid Magnetism... oh god my sides hurt
AND THIS QUOTE

Lister: Hey guys, look at me body.

Cat: Now there is an invitation that will NOT cause a stampede.

- Lister and Cat, Back in the Red part 1
NMLewis
NMLewis
My favourite quote from that series is from the captain:
"It's sickening, it's unforgivable, but it's a technique that can work. I should know: I used the same method myself to become Captain. If the crew discover I'm really just Dennis the donut boy, I'm finished."

You know there are 4 series after that one?