• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

KaylaBaraonda
KaylaBaraonda
I'm not a fan of that thing you're talking about. I think that the last time I watched it was when I was in elementary school and I barely remember it. Is it the one where you can't feed gremlin past midnight?

The "fandom gremlin" thing actually came from Overwatch which is a first person shooter.

When I made it, I meant: "I don't have a job and cannot be left alone because I'm too busy being emotional over fictional characters" which is actually not really true anymore.
Revenge of the Boyega
Revenge of the Boyega
KaylaBaraonda
KaylaBaraonda
I like them better before they turn evil
Revenge of the Boyega
Revenge of the Boyega
But they're too scary before they turn evil. They're fluffy and eat chicken way too fast and growl and purr. They're so sinister. But at least when they're actually murdering old ladies and professors, your opinions are confirmed and you KNOW that they're fully horrible - there are no nasty surprises, like Billy getting his face eaten in his sleep. But I'm envious of his mother's role. Genderbend it and make a remake - that'll be me. Stabbing things. Oh yes this sounds good.
KaylaBaraonda
KaylaBaraonda
Nah, that's not scary, it's cute. It's when they're ill and evil that they become scary.
Revenge of the Boyega
Revenge of the Boyega
No way. At least you know that a lizard demon is just that - there are no evolution you're gonna be surprised with or insane diets. So get be a transformed Gremlin and yes, that'll be my pet. We can paint the town red and stab people.
KaylaBaraonda
KaylaBaraonda
"Not eating after midnight" is'nt an insane diet... What's the cut off for "not eating after midnight", anyway? I thought it meant, they can't eat anything from midnight to about 8:00.