• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Bulbagarden Forums

Gama
Gama
Also sorry for the late reply!

Interesting that you have to say that about the WW. I have sort of felt similarly but can't quite put my finger on it. I'm still posting Brotherhood atm but idk how long I will end up keeping it up.
System Error
System Error
And more late replies. Meant to reply but kept forgetting. Happening a bunch lately. @[email protected] Should get around to reading the new Brotherhood.

I'd like to say part of it is how the workshop almost feels a bit cliquish, but it's always kinda felt that way to at least some extent. Tastes have also changed quite a bit there. Kinda in a way that almost feels at times like some can't just enjoy things without deconstructing them.