• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • "You can write the name of anyone you wish to curse on the back of the beelzenef curse doll, so if you find that Suoh too annoying, just say the word and he will be suffering from grave misfortune!" :3 *cackles evilly*
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    "That works too... or get Hunny-senpai without sugar. Things could get.... ugly.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Hmmmmm...cutting down on snacks would reduce the Host Club’s budget significantly...
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    that is true! and it would add a whole new dimension to his character.. I think your manager would approve
    So despite our sudden increases in trophy points, you're still tied with Dig for having the most on the forums.
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    Or maybe not. But at least you're tied with Zexy as having the second most on the Forums :p
    Looks like Max has knocked you into third place in terms of most likes. For all I know, I might overtake you sometime during 2019!
    CAD BANE

Oh sweet euphoria. Wasn't Star Wars: The Clone Wars awesome? I got up to Season 4 but my data usage got slashed. Am I the only one, I wonder, who likes how all the characters look? Everyone I know says the art style is hideous. I have to beat them up and it's very tiring.
    Reactions: Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I will admit that I begrudgingly started watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but I grew to love it very quickly. I do wish that they actually had the episodes in a sensible order, instead of starting a story arc in the first season, going into an episode that happened beforehand in the third season, and then continuing with the story arc afterward. Other than that, it was great, and I did enjoy watching it. I wish it hadn't been cancelled, given some of the content in the unfinished episodes.
    The art style was also something I wasn't fond of at first, but it also grew on me.
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Yeah, I was dubious. It was lurking on my media player for ages, and every once and a while I'd watch the first two episodes out of curiosity. They didn't grip me. But I pushed through it in 2016 and did not regret it. My favourite episodes are Dooku Captured and... the one after that. Can't remember what it's called, but they were amazing in my opinion. Anakin, Obi-wan and Dooku teaming up is just epic. And it made Jar Jar seem useful which is an achievement in itself, lmao.

And the ones with Cad Bane where he was getting the holocrons to unearth the Force Sensitive children in the galaxy for Sidious. Those were great, and I'm ashamed/proud to say that I'm not unlike Ziro the Hutt. Not in appearance (save one quality, and no, its not weight lmao) but in being ostentatious, ingenious in a stupid sort of way and mildly lecherous.

What do you think of Luminala Unduli? Her accent gives me glorious shudders, and I like her fighting style. But out of everyone's F.S, I seriously like Yoda's and Grievous's. And Dooku's is awesome. And everyone's but geezus I'm getting excited here.
    But Kylo Ren's is just so brutal. I f-cking loved the Praetorian Guard fight - I was just squirming with euphoria in my seat the whole way through.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom