Bulbagarden

Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Yep, that’s my birth year. Quite unoriginal number, but I was quite unoriginal with nicknames six years ago. :p

But still, that’s cool! :D
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Hey, no worries! I did the same thing with my Bulbapedia/Bulbagarden and YouTube usernames too. And if we're talking about being unimaginative, my YouTube username was SO unimaginative that it got old an eternity ago after I lost interest in the thing I based it on, but now I'm stuck with it.

May I ask what month is your birthday in?

Also, I must agree with Vulpix and saying that your avatar is really cute! I think I prefer the previous, hairless version, but this one isn't that bad either! While Cresselia isn't amongst my top favorite Pokémon, I still like it and think it's really pretty-looking. (Plus, Psychic is one of my favorite types, so that helps.)
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, I don’t mind my actual name, but I think I would have chosen something else if I made a new account now.

I was born in May.

My previous avatar had hair as well, though…? :eek: Anyway, I like putting some hair to personalize it a bit and make it my own. And yeah, Cresselia is very underrated as a legendary. Unless we’re talking about Double Battles, in which she is considered a queen (and Psychic is indeed a cool typing, I agree).
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
I understand.

My birthday is in February, so our birthdays are only a few months apart.

Oh? I guess I didn't notice that. Well, like I said, you look cute either way. Adding some hair can be a surprisingly good way to add personality to a character.

Cresselia is a rare(?) case of a tanky Legendary, and she excels in Double Battles (although I don't really don't care much about competitive battling and have never used one myself outside of the Generation IV Battle Factory).
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, nice! Is it close to Carnival time?

Yeah. I bet it would be quite boring if it kept the jewel thing. :p But I don’t mind drawing the jewel, though, as evidenced by my Bulbacast avatar.

I have used Cresselia only in a few battles on Smogon, and it can be incredibly tough to take down. Too bad that her Special Attack is so lackluster, as it is very passive as is.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
There really aren't carnivals around where I live, a d circuses start touring around a bit later in the spring.

Like I said, it's cute either way.

From the vert little experience I've had with Cresselia, I can agree. But I still love it for the design and type alone. She would've made a pretty good Fairy type too, though, at least design-vice.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, no carnivals? That’s interesting. Where do you live?

Indeed. :3

I think Cresselia should be Psychic/Fairy and Darkrai Dark/Ghost. Lore-wise it would make sense, because in this way they could symbolize the fight between dreams and nightmares, with Fairy being supereffective against Dark and Ghost being supereffective against Psychic.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
You can't guess from my username? ;)

:)

I guess so. Being even part Fairy would make Cresselia even better at tanking, I think.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
...Switzerland? :p Just kidding, of course. How are things in Finland?

Well, she would get more resistances, at least. That would make her a better wall, indeed. Darkrai would instead gain an extra offensive type in its arsenal (especially after they nerfed its signature attack so much).
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
We're obviously in the middle of summer here. And a surprisingly hot one at that. For a few days already, the temperatures have been rising above 30 degrees Celsius (or 86 degrees Fahrenheit) all across the country, which is unusual. Plus, the last two days we had the Presidents of Russia and the USA visiting our homeland. As for my personal life, nothing big. I'm on a temporary retirement, and while I technically do some unpaid practice work by translating texts, my employer is currently on a summer vacation, so I won't have anything to do for a couple of weeks.

Fairy would certainly fit Cresselia, but I'm not sure if Ghost would fit Darkrai. With Dark Void heavily nerfed, though, you're right that a new offensive STAB and a pair of new immunities would probably be good. My guess is they just don't want to change the types on Legendary Pokémon.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
Oh, I see. It's very hot here as well, and it's not unusual to see people eating ice creams on the road. At least the air isn't humid, which is a relief. What was or is your current job?

Well, in Explorers of Dark/Time/Sky, Darkrai can walk through walls like Ghost-types. Also, it can learn many Ghost moves, including Phantom Force through event. Besides, it also looks like a ghost.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Where exactly do you live in?

I was studying, but I studied for the wrong motives. I then went for another daily activity for autistic people (I have a mild Asperger's Syndrome), but that didn't end up really taking me anywhere, plus some kind of conflicts arose pretty much daily, so I quit after a couple years.
Cresselia92
Cresselia92
I generally live in Italy, but I'm currently in Dominican Republic with my family. We often spend the summer here.

Oh, I see. Well, if you haven't, I hope you will find something that better fits your interests and passions.
Back
Top Bottom