Bulbagarden

Max1996
Max1996
Not really, no. That doesn't really interest me much.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Ah. That's fine. I'm just excited because I learned today that a main character Pokémon is going to evolve in tomorrow's new episode.
Max1996
Max1996
Oh? Which one?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Mallow's Steenee.
Max1996
Max1996
Ah, nice. Not too sure what the last episode I watched was. Might be good to get back into it again.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Yeah. I recommend that.

There was actually a one-week break in the show last week due to the Japanese TV premier of movie 20 and the theatrical debut of movie 21. So you can probably understand all the buildup that's been going on, when first the episode title was revealed to be "Dance Dance in Evolution" and then the previews started airing, showing some kind of glow from beneath Steenee. And today we got the final nail in the coffin when the complete voice actor list for this episode was released, revealing that a Tsareena will be appearing in this episode.
Max1996
Max1996
I'm thinking of actually getting back into the anime with tomorrow's episode.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
I was pleasantly surprised to see you having liked my messages on the preview threads, proving that you had been there. And definitely, welcome to the club! Be sure to watch the Anime & Manga forum to find the review threads as soon as they are created!
Max1996
Max1996
Used to do exactly that back in the XYZ days, so got it.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Did you watch this week's episode already?
Max1996
Max1996
Not yet. Is a subbed version out?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Yes. And I know a good site see it, too: AnimeRush. They should have the latest episode there within 24 hours most of the time.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
And the subtitled versions are coming out really fast these days, too! Within 12 hours, even! Although, it takes longer than that for them to appear at the aforementioned site.
Max1996
Max1996
Saw it. It's pretty good and nice to be back with watching the anime.
Back
Top Bottom