• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Cresselia92
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I replied to one of your posts, I hope it helps clear up any confusion in the thread.

Also, your avatar is cool and looks awesome
    Hello!:) I'm a bit shy, but how are you? I joined the other day and I'm wondering if there's anything important I need to know if I wish to start a thread or if I just go for it? Thanks a lot and cool avatar!
    Cresselia92
    Cresselia92
    Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :D

Don’t worry about the shy factor. I’m a quite shy person myself, but there are many friendly pals in these forums. :3

There isn’t anything important to know to start a new thread. Just make sure that there isn’t an existing active one about the topic you have in mind. Reviving old threads is also fine, especially if there is something new that can spark discussion.

I hope you will have a nice stay here. :D

P.S.: I drew the avatar myself. I’m glad you like it. ^^
    Hiya, was wondering if it was cool to share some of your fan art on a facebook page that I run? Also, do you have a twitter, tumblr or deviantart page where I could credit you?
    I assume the "92" is referring to your year of birth? Because if it is, we're not that far apart in terms of age!
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    That's interesting. Hope you're having a nice (and not too hot of a) summer!

Me, too. I'm going to apply to some short Autumn studies next month, and in the meantime, I'm translating telescope manuals from Finnish to English (I've been a fan of astronomy since childhood).
    Cresselia92
    Cresselia92
    Eh, I wish. It’s very hot and humid here! :p But maybe it will rain a bit this afternoon, so it should refresh the air a bit.

Wow, really? I used to love astronomy as a child. I’ve lost touch of some things, though, but I still find it very fascinating.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Over here, it's rather hot too (around 30 degrees Celsius), and while the last infrequent rains came yesterday, it's not too humid right now. Although, whether you feel worse in dry or humid hot air is really up to the individual, I guess.

Nice to hear that! As a child, I even got a full-scale telescope as a gift from my now-late grandfather. I don't use it much these days, but I keep myself up to date with the latest astronomical news almost all the time.
    I wouldn't want to butt in your business, but isn't the rules calls for a more severe reaction for these recent posts in SM73's thread?
    When did you become a staff artist? :)
    Cresselia92
    Cresselia92
    Well, GIMP is the best free program, with functions almost on par with Photoshop. It may take some time to learn how to use properly, but it’s definitely worth it.
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I'll have to look into it :) Thanks for the tips!
    Cresselia92
    Cresselia92
    You’re welcome. If you ever need an artistic suggestion, feel free to shoot me a VM. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom